User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    eNTP

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    You give us very little information...
    Ha, sorry. I assumed too much information would be irrelevant/boring.... I mean, some of the type-me posts on here get ridiculously long....

annnd i don't have the patience or willpower to write more.
    A colleague of the great scientist James Watson remarked that Watson was always “lounging around, arguing about problems instead of doing experiments.” He concluded that “There is more than one way of doing good science.”
    It was Watson’s form of idleness, the scientist went on to say, that allowed him to solve “the greatest of all biological problems: the discovery of the structure of DNA.” It's a point worth remembering in a society overly concerned with efficiency.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think she might be an ENFP.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Usually people who say they can't handle drama are drama queens. (/hides)
    She speaks the truth!

/hates drama

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Usually people who say they can't handle drama are drama queens. (/hides)
    ...which would be relevant if the person being typed had said it. It looks more like the OP said it as an observation of her friend, not as a reiteration of something her friend said about herself.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

ThatGirl

ENFJ

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    ...which would be relevant if the person being typed had said it. It looks more like the OP said it as an observation of her friend, not as a reiteration of something her friend said about herself.
    Oh shup, I was just creating drama.

And usually if someone thinks of drama (good or bad) when they are talking about their friend.....

People dislike drama.. because they are involved in it.. because...

See? It makes sense to me. The most drama free people I can think of - I certainly wouldn't say "hated drama" when I was describing them - I wouldn't even think about drama.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by paintmuffin View Post
    It's possible she's only brutally honest to ME. She's quite the fluffy, flirty, airheaded ball of sunshine when she gets enough sleep. But she does have strong opinions on most things (and people.) And she's very hardworking.
    Okay, now I say ESFP.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

deleted

drama: a play for theater, show, or television, or
    an exciting, emotional, or unexpected series of events or set of circumstances

Interesting.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Based on the little information you've got on here, I say your guess is right. She sounds an awful lot like my mom, who is INFP. Remember - INFP is the "Idealist." They are dominant Fi, secondary Ne. Introverted feeling means they derive their decision making process from their emotional reactions to things. In other words, they're very likely to have an arbitrary concept of morality on an internal level (because it's based on how they feel about the subject), and an abstract, broad, outside-the-box external perception of the world. This extroverted iNtuition stems from and flows from their internal emotionally based judgments about life. Hence, you have a person who (most likely) has deep convictions about certain subjects (you mentioned social issues - this is typical for idealists), and their perception of the outer world is based on these convictions. Because of this, they're most likely to be found in jobs where they can feel like they're positively impacting people's lives for the good of society. Example of the thought process: "Well, you know what? People shouldn't get sick because I feel like sickness is unethical...I think I'll be a nurse to provide healing for suffering individuals to try to completely fix this broken world I live in and hopefully one day see the big fat result of my work." There's nothing wrong with this approach (despite my sarcastic description), and I have an immense respect for people who can operate this way. But don't misunderstand P and J by saying that P's lack the drive to accomplish big things. Often "idealists" are so deeply convicted by their inner feelings, they just HAVE to try to achieve BIG results, and they tend to feel inadequate when they can't change the world.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

brutally honest doesn't mesh with ENFP, as much.

I agree with the E.
    have to disagree there
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison