User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFj

Default Type my EX-best friend!

I cannot seem to figure her out. She's bipolar or depressed or something so that doesn't make it any easier. She's definitely Introverted.

She's bitchy to people when she thinks they've done something the wrong way. She's really selfish and manipulative and super insecure. She's materialistic. She's obsessed with trying to get things from people, especially things that are free. She never cares that she's inconveniencing people. She can rationalize away whatever it is that she's doing. If she's stealing from a department store, she says that it's ok because they're making so much money they won't notice or care if I $5 ring is missing and she was poor so she needed it more than them. She's VERY convincing. She believes it. She is very good at talking herself into not feeling responsible or guilty for anything. She's fiercely protective of her personal space. She's very opinionated. Likes to dress conservatively and casually. She looks down on people a lot. She used to cry all the time when she thought something happened to her. But maybe that's because she was bipolar or something. She would never get upset about someone else. Only herself. She was always the victim. But she loves animals and when she feels like it, she can be really fun and playful. She's super seductive to men. She's always trying to win over people she feels are "cooler" than her and get in their good graces. Her room was always a mess and she did bad in school because she didn't try at all. But she gets straight As when she does try without having to work very hard.
    E - 79% I - 21%
    S - 53% N - 47%
    T - 32% F - 68%
    J - 32% P - 68%

ESFP

your resident asshole

Wow. She sounds like she has some serious issues. As for type, I have no clue.

MBTI
    AHH!

Umm I can't really pinpoint a particular type, 'cause this "paragraph of hate" seems a tad biased LOL.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Socionics
    N/A

If your assessment is accurate, this person seems to be in such a chaotic state that attempting to assign a type would be pointless.
    http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u56/EnglerMeister/hehh.jpg

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFj

we don't hate her, we love her, she's just a bad-ass. does that help?
    E - 79% I - 21%
    S - 53% N - 47%
    T - 32% F - 68%
    J - 32% P - 68%

ESFP

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post
    She can rationalize away whatever it is that she's doing. If she's stealing from a department store, she says that it's ok because they're making so much money they won't notice or care if I $5 ring is missing and she was poor so she needed it more than them.
    You call that rationalizing? Hah!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

ISTP, with negative ISFJ tendencies.

Maybe unhealthy ExFJ displaying IxTP shadow.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

She strikes me as an unhealthy XSFJ. If she were N she would be less inclined to steal material things (I like the idea of an INTJ girl stealing the complete works of Nietsche )

Other than that, any type can have very unbalanced emotions (you should see INTP during that time of the month...Holy ****) The fact that she gives much due consideration to her position relative to theirs suggests Fe.

The rest is just a guess, call it intuition. But yeah, hope I helped you start.
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Umm.. Sounds like she has a mental illness or personality disorder.
    Its very difficult to type people untreated for these things. It would actually be impossible based on this alone.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post

Bitchy, really selfish and manipulative. She's materialistic. She never cares that she's inconveniencing people. She can rationalize away whatever it is that she's doing. Stealing. VERY convincing. She is very good at talking herself into not feeling responsible or guilty for anything. She's fiercely protective of her personal space. She's very opinionated. Only herself. She was always the victim.
    This could be my step sister you are talking about. I got her to take the test the other week and she came up as an ESFJ. Scary.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe