First 12

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFj

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    ISTP, with negative ISFJ tendencies.

Maybe unhealthy ExFJ displaying IxTP shadow.
    My friend and I were thinking she could be ISTJ or ISTP but we're really not sure. Even if she took the test we know she'd get the wrong result because she doesn't know herself at all because she's so messed up. The reason I'm not totally sold on her being ISTP is because she's so judgmental and doesn't like to go skydiving or things like that. Hmm...
    E - 79% I - 21%
    S - 53% N - 47%
    T - 32% F - 68%
    J - 32% P - 68%

ESFP

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post
    My friend and I were thinking she could be ISTJ or ISTP but we're really not sure. Even if she took the test we know she'd get the wrong result because she doesn't know herself at all because she's so messed up. The reason I'm not totally sold on her being ISTP is because she's so judgmental and doesn't like to go skydiving or things like that. Hmm...
    I know what you mean. A judgmental person who doesn't like to go skydiving doesn't seem very SP-ish to me, either.

But still, she doesn't seem responsible or consciousness enough to be an SJ. So all I can think is that either she's a really shy, judgmental ISTP, an extremely selfish and irresponsible ISFJ, or a totally screwed up ExFJ showing ISTP shadow. I have trouble seeing ISTJ because there's no Te, and too much bad Fe.

But you know, now that I think of it... she might be an ISTP with poor Se. She might be showing an ENFJ shadow with the condescension and need for approval. But I'm definitely seeing bad ExFJ and bad ISTP stuff. She seems so messed up that I can't tell what's her, and what's her shadow, but it's falling into those two chunks.

ISTP seems possible. I have an ISTP friend who has no desire to go skydiving, he can also be very judgmental :]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Umm.. Sounds like she has a mental illness or personality disorder.
    Its very difficult to type people untreated for these things. It would actually be impossible based on this alone.
    + 1

Actually this is probably the first time I've said this on this forum but she does sound like she may have proper mental health issues.

Not a great possition to be in because it's difficult to get a person into treatment before they have a full blown acute incidence (melt down of sorts). Don't try and get into diagnosing her, it's not easy to do but you may seek help/support via Mind in the UK not sure where in the US/your country of origin. You are in an extremely difficult possition so have a read about what steps you might take.

Mind, National Association for Mental Health | Mind

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm not going to type her but it sounds like she has histrionic personality traits
    j'adore les chats