User Tag List

First 12

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Oh geez...
    Personally, I am low drama and rarely feel jealousy. INFPs are known to avoid conflict, to be accommodating, and to need and give a lot of space/independence.
    LOL. Just saying that the negatives didn't sound at all like his negatives. I've never had any issue with an INFP.

I imagine that both IxFPs can both be quite romantic. There's a thread an INFP made recently about a romantic surprise he planned for his wife. I think we mostly like to do it when it's unexpected (I know I dislike holidays and anything that feels "obligated").
    The bolded is one of my best girl friends. She isn't all that moved by holidays insofar as doing "special" things for other people. She just does stuff whenever she gets the feeling. My ex was big on holidays, and big on the idea of "family", but not necessarily biological family. More a family as friends guy, which is actually how I am too.

I feel like an INFP would need a verbal assurance of being a couple. An ISFP might observe all the signs and be content, but an INFP might get stuck in Ne questioning and need you to confirm what is real. We can be Se-tards who miss the obvious.
    Ha! Maybe ENFPs too. I requested that he "officially" ask me out before staking claim to me.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    STP

I feel like an INFP would need a verbal assurance of being a couple. An ISFP might observe all the signs and be content, but an INFP might get stuck in Ne questioning and need you to confirm what is real. We can be Se-tards who miss the obvious.
    That nails ISxP types pretty good. I generally dont need any verbal reassurance. Se can pick up the signs pretty good. Whats not said, what is said, stumbling of words, looks, pauses, inflection, reaction, etc.

Sounds like ISFP.

your resident asshole

Yep, I agree. ISFP.