• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is my roommate?

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
I started university this year and my roommate is a bit different than I am. This doesn't bother me, but small behaviors do. Maybe if I type her, I can figure out a better way to approach her.

When she isn't in class, she is ALWAYS in our room.
Her only friends are from high school.
She doesn't want to join any clubs, or hasn't tried anyways.
She eats the same thing everyday.
She is quite intelligent, but she seems idealistic to me because she wants to move to NYC to attend fashion school. (to me this isn't realistic. I'm not trying to be mean).
She claims to be vegan but eats meat and cheese. This wouldn't bug me as much if I wasn't vegetarian who hasn't eaten any meat since committing to that life.
She acts passive aggressively by turning down my television, instead of asking me to and then plays her music rather loudly.
She met her boyfriend online when she was sixteen, she is now 18 and engaged, but they live on different coasts of the US.
She is consumer. She buys a lot of things, dvds to clothing.
She studies for exams, but only right before taking them.
She goes home every other weekend. (we both live about 2.5 hours from home).
She doesn't drink/smoke/drugs.
She is pretty artistic. She spends a lot of times looking at tattoos and piercings.
She is liberal and agnostic.
She only has pictures of her boyfriend, but not of her friends from high school. (I have a collage of my friends.)
She seems pretty organized when it comes to her side of the room.

Sorry if this is too much info.
I didn't know what was necessary and what wasn't.

Thanks for your help!

Edited to Add:
She is quiet and doesn't seem to interact much when I ask her a question or make a statement.
She doesn't seem emotional when speaking but she seems idealistic and invested in her relationships.
She makes plans on a whim with little planning and tends to improvise upon them.
She thinks about the future a lot; She wants to get married at twenty-one. She wants to work in the fashion design and attend an expensive school in NYC.
She comes up with a lot of ideas that often fall through, like going on trips or cruises with her boyfriend.

Last edited:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
sounds Infp to me. But that's not deep enough to conclude anything.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Definitely an introvert. I was kinda thinking ISFJ, but we'd need to know more about what she acts like. Is she emotionally expressive when speaking? Does she like to have plans made and settled ahead of time? That kind of thing.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I love your signature.

Snape is the best/most intriguing character in the whole series.

Does sound pretty ISFP to me, though maybe N as well.