OK, whatever type he is, he is awesome. We get on really well (granted we don't see each other very much these days) and our personalities gel well. I'll try my best to give details, here's just some random facts:
- He's mostly very quiet. He's very laid-back, and don't do chit-chat. To quote him - "I only really talk when I actually have something to say" He doesn't do "how was your day", talk about the weather, etc. very well. But when he gets onto a subject that interests him, he could talk for hours, and talks very passionatly. The subkects are usually deep, like religion, politics, the meaning of life and such.
- He loves his music. He enjoys a bit of this and that, but his favorite band is Pink Floyd, and most of the artists he likes seems to be on the deep side again. They usually have something to say, not just noise.
- He enjoys reading - usually books on religion and politics, or biographies.
- He doesn't go out all that much. Enjoys his quiet times in. Granted he has a wife and 5-year-old child, so it's not like he can go out partying every night anyway. But he has never been the clubbing/hardcore partying type. Doesn't have a very wide circle of friends. And have a handful of friends who he's close to, but doesn't seem to feel the need to see them all that often. I know he'd rather a quiet drink in a pub to a big bash-up. Atlough he doesn't have a huge circle of friends, he's very well liked by quite a lot of people if that makes sense?
- LOVES his gadgets, and is very clever with them. If anyone has a problem with a gadget he;s the one to go to. He loves anything techie. He built his own computer, and did all this fancy stuff with a remote where he could work a few things by using just that remote - I don't know! But he can just take a computer apart and 9 times out of 10 fix it. My mum laughs and says as a teenager she never saw him because he'd be locked in his room on his computer.
- He admits when his feelings are hurt, when a movie made him cry, etc. he is pretty open about his emotions and doesn't seem to need to put on any "macho" type act.
- He's very loyal, and is very quick to stick up for those he cares for. Have always known him to be in a relationship. Like 3 serious ones since I was a kid. He's now married.
- My mum and his wife laughs/complains about how messy he is. He's deffo the "I'll do it later" type.
- Dresses in casual t-shirt and jeans type clothing, or a nice shirt and jeans when going out somewhere a bit more fancy. Will make sure he scrubs up somewhat if going out, but if not doesn't really care.
- Can be moody and stand-odffish at times, but once people get to know him they usually love him and say what a great guy he is.
- Is mostly laid-back, but if pushed can get a bit of a tempter on him. I've seen him get angry a of times , but it's rare, and is usually to protect someone else. In the average disagreement he's pretty "stick to your guns" kinda type. It can be hard to make him see another's point of view. He'll have a good debate, and enjoys it, but it's almost like he gives off a vibe like "I've made my mind up, and that's that"
Any ideas from that info?