• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Extraversion? (and a little whining)

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
How does one tell the difference between a socialy anxious, hypersensitive extravert who's grown up in a family of major introverts (aka grew up not used to people when friends weren't about), and was rejected by LIFE from a very young age, from an introvert?

Is it posibly to get extraverts so sensitive they require a minimal amount of contact with people, but can burn out when pretty isolated? Burt out after x number of hours or days with people, burn out after x number of days/weeks without people.

Or is that just your regular human being who requires at least a little connection?

:( My college timetable is killing me, I see friends pretty much one day a week, for about half an hour (the workload is kinda intense at the moment, and for a veriety of reasons my weekends get full up). I get exhausted when I do see them half the time, but I'm exhausted if I don't at all.

And my msn broke *sniffle*