• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Could you help typing a friend of mine?

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
6.) Sometimes he talks very quickly, like there are too many thought and too little words :). - E

Hmmm, couldn't a person experience this from passion regarding what they're talking about? In the extream maybe even like a high on ideas...? Or even anxiety...:shock: maybe I'm being barmy...

I'd go for ENTP too...

Have you asked him what he thinks himself? What about just specific little bits, like if hethinks he's extraverted or intoverted, or if he's Fe>Fi sort of thing?

MBTI Type
INFJ
I have asked him what he thinks himself, and he has read some of the profiles.... He says that he thinks he is rather an extravert, even though not completely sure about it, and he cannot relate to T at all, so I guess F is quite definite.... concerning SFP or NFP he says he can rather relate to NFP, but there are some things in one of the ISFP-profiles that he can relate to... he says that this fits really well

(ISFP):
"When I am angry I get quiet. Others don’t know though, that’s the problem. Because it’s not an external, visible reaction—it’s more passive, turned inward. I’m trying to think it through to figure a way to get my point across so they understand because I wouldn’t want to attack somebody. That’s something about me, that noncommunication, or withdrawal." (from bestfittype, dont know how to quote proberly) and this:

I like recognition. It’s very important to get complimented soon after an accomplishment. If something goes unnoticed or unrewarded, it doesn’t have the immediate impact that I want. I’ve been learning my own positive self-talk. I tend to be a workaholic at whatever it is I am doing. You might say I’m a perfectionist. I want people to be impressed with my performance. I don’t want anyone to be unhappy with my performance so I continue to perform, and that is kind of a driving force. It has been a constant struggle to not overdo it. I need a positive environment to work in and I need the people I’m working with to support me.

and this from INFP:

"I like harmony and seek consensus and do well with the deep issues. My values and the things that are important to me often feel outside the mainstream in the sense that I feel impinged upon and uncomfortable with so much of what goes on. I’m too private to push my values on to other people, but I am convinced that one ought to be congruent in their own life if they are going to expect congruence from others. In a sense I hold other people to that standard, and I worry about my own incongruities, inconsistencies, and contradictions."

"I’m concerned about how others feel when they are around me. Lack of honesty or ethics or integrity in interactions—when someone is saying one thing but doing another—really puts me off. So does when someone doesn’t honor, or accept as valid, my communication or feeling as I try to talk to them about something that matters to me. And I don’t need to talk about myself. I don’t enjoy it. Sometimes I’m frustrated trying to communicate, and sometimes a metaphor or a joke or a story is a way to effectively express myself so what I’m saying can be heard by someone who hears or experiences things differently."

....but then, both of them are I.....

MBTI Type
INFJ
He did the cognitive functions test again and what came out is this:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) *********************** (23.8)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************ (36)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************** (27)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.7)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************** (32)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************************* (33.1)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************ (36)
good use

He says that he thinks of himself rather as N....but doesn't everybody :)?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree with ENTP but INTP could boe a good match too.