User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    6.) Sometimes he talks very quickly, like there are too many thought and too little words . - E
    Hmmm, couldn't a person experience this from passion regarding what they're talking about? In the extream maybe even like a high on ideas...? Or even anxiety... maybe I'm being barmy...

I'd go for ENTP too...

Have you asked him what he thinks himself? What about just specific little bits, like if hethinks he's extraverted or intoverted, or if he's Fe>Fi sort of thing?
    Come along Fool
    A direct hit of the senses you are disconnected
    It's not that it's bad, it's not that it's death
    It's just on the tip of your tongue, and you're so silent

MBTI
    INFJ

I have asked him what he thinks himself, and he has read some of the profiles.... He says that he thinks he is rather an extravert, even though not completely sure about it, and he cannot relate to T at all, so I guess F is quite definite.... concerning SFP or NFP he says he can rather relate to NFP, but there are some things in one of the ISFP-profiles that he can relate to... he says that this fits really well

(ISFP):
    "When I am angry I get quiet. Others donít know though, thatís the problem. Because itís not an external, visible reactionóitís more passive, turned inward. Iím trying to think it through to figure a way to get my point across so they understand because I wouldnít want to attack somebody. Thatís something about me, that noncommunication, or withdrawal." (from bestfittype, dont know how to quote proberly) and this:

I like recognition. Itís very important to get complimented soon after an accomplishment. If something goes unnoticed or unrewarded, it doesnít have the immediate impact that I want. Iíve been learning my own positive self-talk. I tend to be a workaholic at whatever it is I am doing. You might say Iím a perfectionist. I want people to be impressed with my performance. I donít want anyone to be unhappy with my performance so I continue to perform, and that is kind of a driving force. It has been a constant struggle to not overdo it. I need a positive environment to work in and I need the people Iím working with to support me.

and this from INFP:

"I like harmony and seek consensus and do well with the deep issues. My values and the things that are important to me often feel outside the mainstream in the sense that I feel impinged upon and uncomfortable with so much of what goes on. Iím too private to push my values on to other people, but I am convinced that one ought to be congruent in their own life if they are going to expect congruence from others. In a sense I hold other people to that standard, and I worry about my own incongruities, inconsistencies, and contradictions."

"Iím concerned about how others feel when they are around me. Lack of honesty or ethics or integrity in interactionsówhen someone is saying one thing but doing anotheróreally puts me off. So does when someone doesnít honor, or accept as valid, my communication or feeling as I try to talk to them about something that matters to me. And I donít need to talk about myself. I donít enjoy it. Sometimes Iím frustrated trying to communicate, and sometimes a metaphor or a joke or a story is a way to effectively express myself so what Iím saying can be heard by someone who hears or experiences things differently."

....but then, both of them are I.....

MBTI
    INFJ

He did the cognitive functions test again and what came out is this:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) *********************** (23.8)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************ (36)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************** (27)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.7)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************** (32)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************************* (33.1)
    good use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************ (36)
    good use

He says that he thinks of himself rather as N....but doesn't everybody ?

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I agree with ENTP but INTP could boe a good match too.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan