Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post

Do you really believe INFPs/Fi are the only types that I give sharp criticism?

Look at my visitor wall. Talk to non-INFPs that I've argued with. Read some of posts, for crying out loud. Could it be that the only time you see our paths cross tends to be in Fi-related threads? Don't you think this might have something to do with you never seeing any threads where I criticize other types and functions?

You're sharply critical with almost everyone. To imagine that I haven't noticed it by now is rather disingeneous of you. I was obviously trying to yank your chain (in a pointedly humourous manner I might add). Apparently it worked.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    This is so Fe... how is it not?
    Explain.

Also, why are we comparing Fi vs. Fe? It doesn't make sense to compare a primary function with a secondary function. We should be trying to figure out Ni vs. Fi, like polikujm commented.

deleted

If there is more proof of Fi over Ni focus, visa versa, then there should be a solution, I think despite the theoretical secondary focus (Ne/Fe). I say this because there is obvious uncertainty about J/P, and one is not necessarily more adept at Ne than Fe if one shows no inherent focus to either. The question remains however.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    This?

I know how an Ni dominant processes and thinks, and that is not it, regardless of Enneatype. If someone asked me about myself, I am certainly not going to talk about morality right off the bat because that's not my primary concern. It would be, however, if I were F dominant like the OP is.
    I have to say that I wasn't boasting about morality right off the bat.

I was on sleeping pills when I made that post, and I rarely show those thoughts to anyone.

I don't even take them seriously.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Explain.
    He wants to bring a group together... that's like the stereotypical Fe role socially. He hates it when people fight... He wants everyone as a whole to work together to make the world a better place. That sounds like Fe with Ni leading it to me. Why do you think that that sounds like Fi, which is personally focused? This is talking about people, not himself. And as he just said, he doesn't just go around and boast about how much of a moral person he is, he doesn't take his thoughts on morality seriously and is much more concerned with group harmony and harmony between himself and individuals. Again, how on earth is this Fi?

As an Fi dominant, I could really care less about "bringing the group together", and yeah I hate it when people fight but I'm an enneagram 9, conflict and anything that unsettles the peace scares the shit out of me. I don't even think of everyone working together to make things a better place...
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Ginkgo

Check these profiles out-

INFJ

This implies INFJ- Chart-the-Course
    They both speak to me, but mostly these. I don't usually appreciate outside input, and I like to visualize what the final result will be before I even start on a project.

I especially hate when someone decides to impulsively critique my art or even try to add their own little touch to it.

If their is conflict within a group project, I wait for it to settle itself out. If it continues, I will tell the two parties to either stop or I'll kick one out.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    You're sharply critical with almost everyone. To imagine that I haven't noticed it by now is rather disingeneous of you. I was obviously trying to yank your chain (in a pointedly humourous manner I might add). Apparently it worked.
    Apparently it did. I actually read that as totally serious. Good work
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

He wants to bring a group together... that's like the stereotypical Fe role socially. He hates it when people fight... He wants everyone as a whole to work together to make the world a better place. That sounds like Fe with Ni leading it to me. Why do you think that that sounds like Fi, which is personally focused? This is talking about people, not himself. And as he just said, he doesn't just go around and boast about how much of a moral person he is, he doesn't take his thoughts on morality seriously and is much more concerned with group harmony and harmony between himself and individuals. Again, how on earth is this Fi?

As an Fi dominant, I could really care less about "bringing the group together", and yeah I hate it when people fight but I'm an enneagram 9, conflict and anything that unsettles the peace scares the shit out of me. I don't even think of everyone working together to make things a better place...
    Fi can consist of any type of values, so if the OP sees value in peace and bringing people together, that is completely in line with Fi. You may not value this, but that's why Fi is a subjective function.

Also, taken from cognitiveprocesses.com:

Introverted Feeling:

follow absolute ideals, a specific belief system, or empowering identity

loyally stick with your “group” (whatever that may be)

stay always true to what you want for yourself or others

patiently abide people how you can for their unique happiness

patiently keep balancing the core issues of peace and conflict in life's situations

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ The 2nd one bullshit. Fi is not group-oriented at all.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Ginkgo

(Introverted intuitives, INFJs enjoy a greater clarity of perception of inner, unconscious processes than all but their INTJ cousins. Just as SP types commune with the object and "live in the here and now" of the physical world, INFJs readily grasp the hidden psychological stimuli behind the more observable dynamics of behavior and affect. Their amazing ability to deduce the inner workings of the mind, will and emotions of others gives INFJs their reputation as prophets and seers. Unlike the confining, routinizing nature of introverted sensing, introverted intuition frees this type to act insightfully and spontaneously as unique solutions arise on an event by event basis. )

If this is Ni, then mine is strong. It is almost all that I think about.

Even now I am exploring the possibilities of how you will respond.

Does it require external information?