User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 233

  1. #61
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Simulated World is very touchy about Fi. Repeatedly. Over and over again.

    So you very well may have a point.
    No need to kick this dead horse of a topic.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  2. #62
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    When you were INFX I pretty much immediately knew you were INFJ... it's in your posting style. Why do you think you're an INFP? Your posting style is almost identical to the INFJ way.
    I'm just going to settle for INFJ. I'm sick of not knowing.

    The primary reasons I considered INFP as possibilities are that I have scored INFP accordingly and that I was diagnosed with ADD as a child. I always hated this diagnosis because I knew that I was simply disinterested in my teachers' lectures. I was much more interested in my doodles and what not.

    I also don't like the fact that the MBTI Test asks you questions about your environment and timeliness. These things were entirely up to my parents.

    However, in young adulthood, I have learned to focus my attention to whatever's happening, particularly in academics.

    This could very well be developmental.

  3. #63
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    ^I think you're INFP. That paragraph that you wrote about being an independent and wanting peace says Fi-dom all the way to me. Cognitive processes tests don't prove anything but how well you know the functions and which ones to choose to result in a certain output. You've already said you want to be Ni dominant, so that's bias right there that will skew your results.

  4. #64
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    I'm just going to settle for INFJ. I'm sick of not knowing.

    The primary reasons I considered INFP as possibilities are that I have scored INFP accordingly and that I was diagnosed with ADD as a child. I always hated this diagnosis because I knew that I was simply disinterested in my teachers' lectures. I was much more interested in my doodles and what not.

    I also don't like the fact that the MBTI Test asks you questions about your environment and timeliness. These things were entirely up to my parents.

    However, in young adulthood, I have learned to focus my attention to whatever's happening, particularly in academics.

    This could very well be developmental.
    You thought you were an INFP because you were diagnosed with ADD? What?

    I don't have ADD. I'm very focused.

  5. #65
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    ^I think you're INFP. That paragraph that you wrote about being an independent and wanting peace says Fi-dom all the way to me.
    That just sounds like enneagram 9w1 to me.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  6. #66
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    I'm just going to settle for INFJ. I'm sick of not knowing.

    The primary reasons I considered INFP as possibilities are that I have scored INFP accordingly and that I was diagnosed with ADD as a child. I always hated this diagnosis because I knew that I was simply disinterested in my teachers' lectures. I was much more interested in my doodles and what not.

    I also don't like the fact that the MBTI Test asks you questions about your environment and timeliness. These things were entirely up to my parents.

    However, in young adulthood, I have learned to focus my attention to whatever's happening, particularly in academics.

    This could very well be developmental.
    What do you think indicates Ni or Fe about you?


    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Simulated World is very touchy about Fi. Repeatedly. Over and over again.

    So you very well may have a point.
    Do you really believe INFPs/Fi are the only types that I give sharp criticism?

    Look at my visitor wall. Talk to non-INFPs that I've argued with. Read some of posts, for crying out loud. Could it be that the only time you see our paths cross tends to be in Fi-related threads? Don't you think this might have something to do with you never seeing any threads where I criticize other types and functions?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  7. #67
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Check these profiles out-

    INFP
    INFJ

    This implies INFP- Behind-the-Scenes
    This implies INFJ- Chart-the-Course
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  8. #68
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    That just sounds like enneagram 9w1 to me.
    This?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    When I'm with a group of people, I feel the need to bring them together, whether it be by ideology or just getting something done. As far as I'm concerned, fighting just impedes progress and hurts people. For the most part, it's pointless.

    We should all work toward a common goal out of love and respect for one another instead of pointlessly bickering. I am a registered independent because I refuse to choose political "stances", and my favorite color is purple because it represents a harmony between both red and blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    For me, morality is instinctual. I realized this today as I read an article online about a little girl who threw a fowl ball back into the field. A huge grin trailed across my face as I said to myself "That was the right thing to do".

    However, I don't think that morality is objective. My Ne tells me that there are often too many factors involved to just arbitrarily determine what is "right" and what is "wrong". A VERY basic example of this would be a a situation in which you had to kill somebody in order to save your own hide. Suddenly "Thou shalt not kill" goes out the window. By the way, I don't prescribe to any religious movement. My Ne also tells me that religions like to play the "Us and them" game.

    Morality is simply something that I alter as I learn more things. It is a slow evolution of sorts. < Was that a very Te thing to say?
    I know how an Ni dominant processes and thinks, and that is not it, regardless of Enneatype. If someone asked me about myself, I am certainly not going to talk about morality right off the bat because that's not my primary concern. It would be, however, if I were F dominant like the OP is.

  9. #69
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    When I'm with a group of people, I feel the need to bring them together, whether it be by ideology or just getting something done. As far as I'm concerned, fighting just impedes progress and hurts people. For the most part, it's pointless.

    We should all work toward a common goal out of love and respect for one another instead of pointlessly bickering. I am a registered independent because I refuse to choose political "stances", and my favorite color is purple because it represents a harmony between both red and blue.
    This is so Fe... how is it not?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  10. #70
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    You thought you were an INFP because you were diagnosed with ADD? What?

    I don't have ADD. I'm very focused.
    Apparently XNXPs tend to be diagnosed with ADD. I have read this from several sources.

Similar Threads

  1. Am I an INFP or an INFJ?
    By Kaveri in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 04:39 AM
  2. Why does this subforum turn into gloating about political gains for your own party?
    By simulatedworld in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 09:33 PM
  3. [MBTItm] Turning into an infp.
    By braziljoe in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 03:24 PM
  4. [ENFP] INFP transitioning into an ENFP
    By Thessaly in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 06:51 PM
  5. Is American Turning into a Third World Democracy?
    By nomadic in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 05:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO