First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ Uh huh.

And a similar distaste for Ni, and a similar distaste for Fe, and a similar distaste for Ti, and a similar distaste for Si.........I'm only as biased against INFPs as I am against every type.

I have some kind of distaste for every function and every type; that's what I'm trying to tell you. (I also have things I like about each type and each function, but why bother knowing what you're talking about when you can just mouth off?)

You all insist on operating with so little information as to have virtually no broader context on the nature of my typological views.

Please, please, please read more of my posts before you decide that INFPs are the only people I bash. You're not; you're just the only ones who think you are.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ^ Uh huh.

but why bother knowing what you're talking about when you can just mouth off?)
    You should take your own advice, sweetie.

You all insist on operating with so little information as to have virtually no broader context on the nature of my typological views.

Please, please, please read more of my posts before you decide that INFPs are the only people I bash. You're not; you're just the only ones who think you are.

I've read many, many of your posts. "You all"? Who is "you all"? How do you know that we're operating on "so little information," when in fact, yes, I've read a great many of your posts. And I've noticed that you do, in fact, just love to take it upon yourself to "correct" other people, even about their own type, regardless of what it is.

So NFPs all run around on little information? So little information my ass. My mother calls me a walking encyclopedia.

Actually, I've noticed other people who feel attacked by you, not just INFPs. You know who I'm talking about.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ^ Uh huh.

And a similar distaste for Ni, and a similar distaste for Fe, and a similar distaste for Ti, and a similar distaste for Si.........I'm only as biased against INFPs as I am against every type.

I have some kind of distaste for every function and every type; that's what I'm trying to tell you. (I also have things I like about each type and each function, but why bother knowing what you're talking about when you can just mouth off?)

No, I don't believe you have an equal negative bias against all types. If a thread pops up discussing INFJs and INFPs, you're sure to have mostly good things to say about Ni Fe, and mostly bad about Fi Ne. God knows I spend enough time here to witness posts outside of the NF forum, so I AM making this point out of observation.

Again, I never said that you only bash INFPs, and that is not the issue.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Same argument, every time this is brought up. Same responses from the same NFPs, every time. Yawn.

You aren't going to change his position. He's just trying to make you see the light of what he sees as the truth.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Same argument, every time this is brought up. Same responses from the same NFPs, every time. Yawn.

You aren't going to change his position. He's just trying to make you see the light.
    He's not going to change my position either. I'm not going to be blinded by someone else's bias :rolli:
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You aren't going to change his position. He's just trying to make you see the light.
    Do you not see the hypocrisy in that statement?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    He's not going to change my position either. I'm not going to be blinded by someone else's bias :rolli:
    He is definitely biased against the NFPs that do as he's describing. Lol. He isn't biased against them all... He's been saying that. If you aren't as he's describing, don't post, since it doesn't apply to you (just my opinion on it anyway).

I talk to him a good bit, before I came to the conclusion that I was ISFP he thought I was a "cool INFP", so there isn't really a bias. He's just being aggressive, making it sound that way.

By the way I really enjoy reading these exchanges, it's made me learn a lot about FiNe vs FiSe.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Do you not see the hypocrisy in that statement?
    HIS light. Not the light as in... absolute truth. He wants you to see what he sees as the truth. Instead of arguing with him, try to explain why he's wrong versus just personally attacking and blaming emotional attachments on his positions. Actually prove him wrong. That's what he wants you to do.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ They don't need to prove me wrong, as long as they can prove I'm an asshole, because that makes me wrong by extension (apparently.)
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

HIS light. Not the light as in... absolute truth. He wants you to see what he sees as the truth. Instead of arguing with him, try to explain why he's wrong versus just personally attacking and blaming emotional attachments on his positions. Actually prove him wrong. That's what he wants you to do.
    Actually, I just like to fuck with him.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You people with Ne confuse the hell out of me.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.