First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    That's irrelevant. I don't care how you feel about other functions. The problem is that your bias in this case is presenting a slanted view, and that makes you incapable of explaining Fi accurately.

There's too many people in this thread who don't have Fi as a function of their type asserting that their definition of it is more accurate over people who actually are Fi-dom. :rolli:

To the OP: The oh so exclusive INFJ club is not a welcoming one. Come to the INFP dark side; we'll embrace you with open arms
    And once again, the only people who feel that I present their functions in an unbalanced light are NFPs.

Go figure.

Maybe if I heard a non-INFP make a serious case for me targeting INFPs to a much higher degree than I target other types, I'd see where you're coming from...but that never happens, so I don't.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Being INFP is not a mental illness or behavioral disorder either :steam: :steam: :steam:
    Yes it is, I recently found the cure.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    And once again, the only people who feel that I present their functions in an unbalanced light are NFPs.

Go figure.

Maybe if I heard a non-INFP make a serious case for me targeting INFPs to a much higher degree than I target other types, I'd see where you're coming from...but that never happens, so I don't.

You entirely missed the point. This has nothing to do with your opinion of other types. I don't care how much you target other types and if you harbor a bias against them also, or even moreso. The issue is, you openly dislike Fi-doms and it clearly taints any perspective you can give on them.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Being INFP is not a mental illness or behavioral disorder either :steam: :steam: :steam:
    Haha! Oh, I never thought my post could be read this way!

I'm trying to emphasize how ADD is commonly characterized by excessive external disorder and lack of attention, which are traits generally held by Ps. The difference between an ADDer and an 'ADD-like' neuro-typical person is that this behavior disrupts the ADDer's ability to lead a satisfactory life. There are certainly less boisterous ADD symptoms (ex: the forgetful, Winnie-the-Pooh dreamers), but they are often unnoticed by others.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

You entirely missed the point. This has nothing to do with your opinion of other types. I don't care how much you target other types and if you harbor a bias against them also, or even moreso. The issue is, you openly dislike Fi-doms and it clearly taints any perspective you can give on them.
    Except that I don't openly dislike Fi doms, only the ones who exhibit the annoying behaviors I listed.

I have a number of Fi dominant friends; in fact, SFPs don't even have this problem, it's really just NFPs. But I also have a number of strong friendships with INFPs in real life, so no, your little theory about my imaginary emotional motivations is, once again, completely wrong.

My perspective isn't tainted; that's a misconception based on the assumption that I can't/don't separate logic from ethics. I can and do, with a lot more efficiency than most Fi users.

Whether or not I personally dislike something has nothing to do with my ability to evaluate it objectively. That's an Fi weakness.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Except that I don't openly dislike Fi doms, only the ones who exhibit the annoying behaviors I listed.

I have a number of Fi dominant friends; in fact, SFPs don't even have this problem, it's really just NFPs. But I also have a number of strong friendships with INFPs in real life, so no, your little theory about my imaginary emotional motivations is, once again, completely wrong.

My perspective isn't tainted; that's a misconception based on the assumption that I can't/don't separate logic from ethics. I can and do, with a lot more efficiency than most Fi users.

Whether or not I personally dislike something has nothing to do with my ability to evaluate it objectively. That's an Fi weakness.
    No dude, that's called being a person. To think you're above bias is arrogant and naive.

You openly dislike INFPs (not Fi-doms then, since they're apparently less problematic). To deny that is a joke, especially when you admitted a distaste for J-doms a few posts above. Anyone can read your posts and see disparaging remark after disparaging remark, even about these so-called friends of yours who are supposedly INFP. I feel sorry for them also...

I'm not imagining emotion, I am seeing a clearly displayed bias. Emotion is not the issue here, so give that dead horse a rest.

Go ahead though, deflect attention from your bias by going on about Fi weaknesses and imagined emotion :rolli:.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah, the ADD thing is just bizarre. I don't even relate to that.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Can you honestly go on and on about Fi weaknesses and really not see that your bias, as a human being, clouds your perspective of Fi and INFPs, just as it does with all human beings? There is no such thing as a truly objective human being. And if this freakishly objective automaton-like human does exist somewhere, I can reassure you that you, Simulated World, are not the one.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

No dude, that's called being a person. To think you're above bias is arrogant and naive.

You openly dislike INFPs (not Fi-doms then, since they're apparently less problematic). To deny that is a joke, especially when you admitted a distaste for J-doms a few posts above. Anyone can read your posts and see disparaging remark after disparaging remark, even about these so-called friends of yours who are supposedly INFP. I feel sorry for them also...

I'm not imagining emotion, I am seeing a clearly displayed bias. Emotion is not the issue here, so give that dead horse a rest.

Go ahead though, deflect attention from your bias by going on about Fi weaknesses and imagined emotion :rolli:.

The fact that I have an admitted distaste for Ji as a process doesn't mean I openly hate all or even most INFPs as people. People are more than just one function/class of functions, and can make up for their negative traits with positive ones in other ways.

I don't inherently dislike INFPs, just the immature/obnoxious ones. As I said before I have INFP friends; they're just not the kind who exhibit the kind of ridiculous Fi/Ne misbehavior I've detailed.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I will add here, to his credit, that he has a similar distaste for Te that I have witnessed repeatedly on this forum.