I'm trying to find a correlation between mbti-type and high grades, but the problem is that I can't type the smartest people in my class! So could anybody help me?
- Used to be bullied a lot. Doesn't talk a lot.
- Somewhat charismatic.
- Likes making up stories.
- Seems to have leadership ambitions, but he always ends up being the underdog.
- Loves LotR and WoW.
- Games 6 hours a day.
- Has one friend he always hangs out with (ISTP?), but he's always bullying him.
- Hates sports, except for tennis.
- Good at learning languages, worse at mathematics.
- Always happy. Reminds me of a puppy.
- Hangs out with just one friend (ENTJ), who has a bad reputation.
- Works a lot. It seems that she's spending all of her time on homework, but she still tells others that she's going out a lot (everyone knows she isn't).
- Dresses very well. She always looks amazing, but she still overdoes her foundation.
- Tries to understand other people's motives before she judges them.
- A lot of people think she's unsocial and therefor they reject her. She doesn't really seem to care.
- If she wants someting, she goes for it for the full 110%.
- Other people told me that she used to be popular, "but I really don't get why she decided to become a nerd".
- Looks wise. People always used to come to her when they needed advice.
- Can't make decisions.
- Dresses classy, spends a lot of attention to her looks.
- Used to judge people for their looks, but she stopped doing that when she got older.
- Listens to old people music.
- People reject her for being "unsocial"; when she goes out, she always stands in the corner and talks to no one.
- Great dancer.
- Cares a lot about others.
- Gets bored quickly, but no one seems to notice.