• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Smart people

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Hi there!
I'm trying to find a correlation between mbti-type and high grades, but the problem is that I can't type the smartest people in my class! So could anybody help me?

Person #1:
- Used to be bullied a lot. Doesn't talk a lot.
- Somewhat charismatic.
- Likes making up stories.
- Seems to have leadership ambitions, but he always ends up being the underdog.
- Loves LotR and WoW.
- Games 6 hours a day.
- Has one friend he always hangs out with (ISTP?), but he's always bullying him.
- Hates sports, except for tennis.
- Good at learning languages, worse at mathematics.

Person #2:
- Always happy. Reminds me of a puppy.
- Hangs out with just one friend (ENTJ), who has a bad reputation.
- Works a lot. It seems that she's spending all of her time on homework, but she still tells others that she's going out a lot (everyone knows she isn't).
- Dresses very well. She always looks amazing, but she still overdoes her foundation.
- Tries to understand other people's motives before she judges them.
- A lot of people think she's unsocial and therefor they reject her. She doesn't really seem to care.
- If she wants someting, she goes for it for the full 110%.
- Other people told me that she used to be popular, "but I really don't get why she decided to become a nerd".

Person #3:
- Looks wise. People always used to come to her when they needed advice.
- Can't make decisions.
- Dresses classy, spends a lot of attention to her looks.
- Used to judge people for their looks, but she stopped doing that when she got older.
- Listens to old people music.
- People reject her for being "unsocial"; when she goes out, she always stands in the corner and talks to no one.
- Great dancer.
- Cares a lot about others.
- Gets bored quickly, but no one seems to notice.

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
I'm not good at this, but here are my guesses any damn way:

P1 - ISTP, maybe INTP
P2 - INTJ
P3 - ISFP

jixmixfix

Permabanned
p1: ENTP
p2 INTJ
p3 ISFJ

that's just a wild guess. Pretty hard to type with those descriptions.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I'll give some reasons behind my choices.

1. INTJ - leadership ambitions and controlling (or in this case, bullying) yet being the underdog is more characteristic of an INTJ than any other type (ISTJ would be close). However, Hating sports, loving WoW, likes making up stories... all more INxx than any other type. INTJ.

2. ISFJ - spending a lot of time working sounds quite J, especially SJ. Being always happy is usually not very INTJ-like. Neither is trying to understand people's motives before judging them. Dresses very well too... ISFJ once again.

3. ISFP - This one is obvious. The inability to make decisions, the initial childish superficiality, the great dancing ability, caring about others, getting bored quickly, dressing classy ... all blatantly ISFP.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
I would love to know what's going on inside your heads. Part of me suspects you don't even know.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I bet you would :D

homer_donuts.jpg

I typed based on my personal value system of the mbti. You have to know, the mbti is not accepted in Europe and noone knows about it, so I have no real reference when I type people besides good old knowledge of the human nature.

The first person resembles the dad of my so, whom I'ld type infp. Person 2 resembles some girl I know from real life.

You can take the description about the persons given here and exactly transfer them on the people I know. They work.

Person 3 I am tho not 100% sure about myself.

Why 3 people tho voted for ENTPs being the bullied kid, I will never get :)

laughingebony

MBTI Type
INTP
Person #1:
- Has one friend he always hangs out with (ISTP?), but he's always bullying him.

I overlooked this on my initial guess. Who is being bullied? I just assumed Person 1 was the person being bullied. If it's the other way around, however, that would probably be a deal breaker on the INFP diagnosis.

Also...

I'm trying to find a correlation between mbti-type and high grades

I'll go ahead and tell you what the correlation is, but I'm going to put it in an unreadable color, just in case you want to figure it out for yourself, instead. It's right below.

S/N is the most significant predictor of academic proficiency, with N's tending to be more academically inclined than S's. Myers explored this in "Gifts Differing."

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. INTX fuck knows...
2. ENXP possible extrovert because of the outgoing part, intuitivity being the domain of the nerd. Definitely talks things up like an Ne dom :whistling: I think I was leaning towards F, but I can't remember why.
3. ISFP even the impostor chosen one agrees :cheese:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
um, your post is confusing, high grades doesnt equal smart :)

I graduated in bottom 3/4 of my high school class. I then got my associates with a 3.8GPA.

edit: and im not very smart yet people tend to think I am, go figure.