Thread: IN??

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Okay, here's what I got:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23.3)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************* (21.2)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************** (30.4)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************** (34.4)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.1)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************** (29.2)
    average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************** (32.5)
    good use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ***************************************** (41.5)
    excellent use

I've done the mypersonality.info and got INFP. I suppose this would also indicate INFP? Based on the cognitive functions order I would either be an INFP or an INTJ - to be honest I think my extraverted thinking isn't that underdeveloped, whereas my extraverted sensing is extremely underdeveloped, from what I understand.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

It certainly suggests it, since you tested Fi dominant and N follows it, rather than S.

However (oh noes--another exception) function tests don't always get it right I've tested as INFP because Fi was the only function the test properly picked up on. Depending on your interpretation of the questions the results can be heavily skewed.

But anyway, if you're interested in learning about the individual functions, there's all kinds of juicy info on 'em floating around here.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

To me, that test result actually suggests an INFJ with way over-developed Fi. You want to find a pair where one is a J function (T or F), one is a P function (S or N), and they're in the opposite E vs. I orientation. Looking down your list of Fi > Ni > Fe > Ne etc., the Fe to pair with Ni comes before the Ne to pair with Fi, and Ni/Fe is INFJ. However, (Fi + Ne = 71.9) > (Ni + Fe = 66.9), so I don't know. Looks like you can narrow it down to INFx though.
    INFP ~ Fi/Ne/Ni/Te ~ 9-2-4 sp/so

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SciVo View Post
    To me, that test result actually suggests an INFJ with way over-developed Fi. You want to find a pair where one is a J function (T or F), one is a P function (S or N), and they're in the opposite E vs. I orientation. Looking down your list of Fi > Ni > Fe > Ne etc., the Fe to pair with Ni comes before the Ne to pair with Fi, and Ni/Fe is INFJ. However, (Fi + Ne = 71.9) > (Ni + Fe = 66.9), so I don't know. Looks like you can narrow it down to INFx though.
    but infj is a lot about Fe, not Fi. overdeveloped Fi maybe, but only if Fe is righteous in its own right, which it doesn't appear to be.

i'd say INTJ. it's functions are stereotypically closest to your test. Ni>Te>Fi.........Si (which is your least developed too).
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm thinking INFP. I've always leaned towards INFP, but I also would have thought my Se would surely be inferior. I do think that in some ways my Te is underdeveloped, but how to discern the difference? I am thinking of how bad a sense of direction I have... If I go somewhere and am telling someone about it later, sometimes I can't remember the name, the place, where the place was. I don't know where anything is when it comes to maps and directions.

But yeah, INFP is most probably my type.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lexan View Post
    I'm thinking INFP. I've always leaned towards INFP, but I also would have thought my Se would surely be inferior. I do think that in some ways my Te is underdeveloped, but how to discern the difference? I am thinking of how bad a sense of direction I have... If I go somewhere and am telling someone about it later, sometimes I can't remember the name, the place, where the place was. I don't know where anything is when it comes to maps and directions.

But yeah, INFP is most probably my type.
    What you're thinking of here is underdeveloped Si or not much of an emphasis on Si in your life.

As for you, you are DEFINITELY an Fi type, Fi and Te valuing, so INTJ or INFP, and INTJ for you seems ridiculous to me, you are pretty clearly an IXXP.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    What you're thinking of here is underdeveloped Si or not much of an emphasis on Si in your life.

As for you, you are DEFINITELY an Fi type, Fi and Te valuing, so INTJ or INFP, and INTJ for you seems ridiculous to me, you are pretty clearly an IXXP.
    I agree.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I'd agree with INFP, the actual profiles for just about all types aren't always particularly helpful, you won't get very far unless you find decent descriptions, or type people irl and get a feel for how they think.

Now, I have too questions for yooo, yes I dooo:

1. Where abouts in Australia are you!?!?!
    2. do you stick to any sort of routine, for example, going to be on time, doing one activity for a specific amount of time?
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    2. do you stick to any sort of routine, for example, going to be on time, doing one activity for a specific amount of time?
    Lol come on dude this doesn't have anything to do with J.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Lol come on dude this doesn't have anything to do with J.
    It is if it comes natural. It isn't if it requires preparation.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf