User Tag List

MBTI
    ENTP

Default Type the people in these videos!

Professor Andrew Tomasello - Baruch College | Professors Strike Back on mtvU - As Seen on Rate My Professors
    Professor Natalie Jeremijenko - NYU | Professors Strike Back on mtvU - As Seen on Rate My Professors

It's a "professors strike back" series on ratemyprofessor.com, where professors respond to the comments that they've received. I'm curious as to what people think these people's types are. There may not be quite enough info, but we can make guesses

EDIT: Yes, I know it's annoying to have to watch the intro between every comment.
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

I'm on TJ for the first one. Not sure which yet.

Second one seems NF, just by the manner she has. Maybe an ENTP though. I'm really not sure.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

First one EXTJ. Second one some sort of XNXP.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Actually, I am going to tentatively say INFP for the second one. She seemed a bit like an ENFP, but is more INFP in mannerisms and expressions.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Yeah, first guy is ExTJ. I think the woman is a little too cold to be an NF, even an INFP. The "shield of business" to deter students from thinking she's available and talking to her about personal problems sounds pretty T to me. ENTP? I'd even buy INTJ, the information is kind of limited.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

ENFJ
    ISTP
    Let us not forget the post midlife crisis factor. A second adolescence, if you will.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Yeh, what can people deduce from the second one? I agree INTJ is a possibility. Can we call any of the letters with a decent amount of certainty? Or any function?

MBTI
    ENTP

Second one was posted more for "shits and giggles", since there isn't a lot shown. I just found her interesting for whatever reason.
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Cenomite View Post
    Second one was posted more for "shits and giggles", since there isn't a lot shown. I just found her interesting for whatever reason.
    It's kind of fun to guess at random people's types.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"