User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type is Orangey?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

11 64.71%
  • INFP

0 0%
  • INTJ

4 23.53%
  • INFJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

1 5.88%
  • ISTJ

1 5.88%
12 Last

Thread: A Year Later...

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Default A Year Later...

So it's been a year (give or take a month) since I last took a poll about my type. I think it's time for another. So what do you think?
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Gotta vote INTP again. It definitely seems like you use a lot of Ti, and seem more Ti than Ni, I think. Your posting style might tend to be a little formal and pragmatic though, which could read as INTJ.

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Like aj said your posts are more formal than most INTPs would write.

But I also read one of your posts on relationships a while back that was as if I could have written the exact same post.

Why do you keep doubting your type?
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Your posting style might tend to be a little formal and pragmatic though, which could read as INTJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    Like aj said your posts are more formal than most INTPs would write.
    I think the formality comes from being used to writing academically.

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    Why do you keep doubting your type?
    Well I've never been 100% certain of my type, so I guess you could say I'm in a constant state of doubt? I like to use little polls like these to see how I come off to others.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

ISFJ, but that isn't an option. Why exactly do you doubt your INTP-ness? Strong Fi? Strong Te?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Cheat1011 View Post
    ISFJ, but that isn't an option. Why exactly do you doubt your INTP-ness? Strong Fi? Strong Te?
    enneagram 6 - the uncertain ones. Usually ISXJs, but not necessarily, I think that stems from the E6s desire for security, I'd say that Perciever E6s are more about uncertainty than security. I could be entirely wrong about that though... I seem to get the enneagram wrong all the damned time

I'd vote INTP... but I don't know, there's not really much available to base it on as of yet.
    *throws in ISTJ vote*
    That would explain the formal style (often more of a Sensing quality, rather than purely Judging), I think ISTJ might almost suit you
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Cheat1011 View Post
    If anything, since this question seems to keep coming up, I'd say strong Te. And pretty high Fe. I'm a pretty polite person.

And ISFJ isn't an option because it's probably the third to furthest (ESFJ and ESTJ being the furthest) from describing my personality. I won't waste any more space on this, though, because you were probably just dicking around with the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    enneagram 6 - the uncertain ones. Usually ISXJs, but not necessarily, I think that stems from the E6s desire for security, I'd say that Perciever E6s are more about uncertainty than security. I could be entirely wrong about that though... I seem to get the enneagram wrong all the damned time

I'd vote INTP... but I don't know, there's not really much available to base it on as of yet.
    *throws in ISTJ vote*
    That would explain the formal style (often more of a Sensing quality, rather than purely Judging), I think ISTJ might almost suit you
    I identify very well with the enneagram 5w4. I have very few doubts about that.

Damn you, screwing up my poll with that ISTJ nonsense!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

INTP, though INTJ is my backup choice for reasons already mentioned. But still, INTP.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Hmmm...INTJ. Final answer

MBTI
    xxxx

Nothing wrong with not being absolutely certain on your type. Juggling multiple types indicates that you are critically weighing the likelihood of each and cannot fully disqualify a few. (As, you'll recall, all of the types are HUMAN. You're bound to have characteristics of other types) While the fact may not yet be fully apparent to you, function usage is largely static. While the functions normally maintain a very unique position in a person's repertoire, when and how you use them will vary, especially at the day-to-day level. In short, PEOPLE CHANGE. Monitoring a constant in the sea of chaos is a most daunting and nigh impossible task. Anyone with 100% certainty of their type must be ignoring these truths in some way.

I'm going to vote INTP simply because of the implied P through your juggling of many options instead of hammering things down as soon as possible, which would be more consistent with a J.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?