• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I an ENTP?

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It would probably be easier to work out if you're perceiving/judging rather than E. Generally, it is more common for an introvert to be unsure of the P/J dichotomy, I'd say that just about any ENTP here would tell you that they are definitely perceivers (except for substitute, who is obviously an ENTJ :tongue:).

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
It would probably be easier to work out if you're perceiving/judging rather than E. Generally, it is more common for an introvert to be unsure of the P/J dichotomy, I'd say that just about any ENTP here would tell you that they are definitely perceivers (except for substitute, who is obviously an ENTJ :tongue:).

...elaborate.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
...elaborate.

INTJs lead with dominant intuition, which like sensing has a perceptive tinge to it, so most INTJs test slightly more INTP like, often balanced P/J (and vice verse for INTPs). So if you think that you are balanced on the judging perceiving dichotomy, then chances are, you are an INTJ (not INTP because you've ruled INTP out). If you were an ENTP, you would be much more certain of your Perceiving trait, dominant Ne is perceiving because it is intuitive, and overall the type is perceiving.

Do you know what socionics type you are? It's usually much easier to work that out than MBTI.

Last edited: