• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this person

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
She likes planning events, all the time, loves to plan, especially fun events. She'll do the planning well in advance too, and gets annoyed that I won't even think to plan things and that I'm so much more go-with-the-flow than her, yeah that's right, she's that J. She'll be very enthusiastic about said event, unlike me, who's pretty nonchalant. Is quite shy, and I guess this somewhat limits her social contacts, but not that much. She's more social than me definitely, and more outgoing, calling me too much of a hermit sometimes. Despite this, she's not a people-person and not very talkative. She gets sudden interests, like out of the blue, and will usually get interested in something for a period, then it will sort of fade away.

Not affectionate or sentimental, very logic-oriented. Sometimes she can be very sensitive. She'll hold grudges for the longest time, and this bugs the hell out of me because it's childish and unnecessary. Sometimes she can be very difficult to get along with, at least for me, can have an attitude. Likes to talk about some people behind their backs, another trait which I don't really like. Very warm to strangers, but not so friendly to family members (opposite of me).

Methinks she's an unhealthy type of something, not sure what.

Additional details:
- She's a tireless worker, sometimes working at the risk of her own health.
- Pretty good host(ess).
- Has a pretty rich memory for detail, like me.
- Believes in not dwelling in the past, instead focusing on the present and future.
- Likes making lists of stuff.
- Once stated that she hated people.
- Is fairly to-the-point.
- Can be pretty blunt, although can be sensitive.
- Is self-conscious.
- Doesn't really like little kids or babies.
- Likes dogs much more than cats.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
G

Glycerine

iSfJ? IXFJs have the tertiary Ti which can make them seem logic oriented at times.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
iSfJ? IXFJs have the tertiary Ti which can make them seem logic oriented at times.

Thanks for the response first of all, I appreciate it. Yeah, ISFJ seems very possible, good explanation of the apparent logic too, thanks.

Anyone else?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm seconding ISFJ.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
My mom is a bit like that, ISFJ but that also reminds me of ISTJ.

Broken out, you spelled I as pretty uncontroversial attribute. So you're more of an I than her, but she's still and I.

J likewise. But, I'm not very sure about T/F. Care to think less of "F/T" and rather tell of actual events relating to _F/T_?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I'm seconding ISFJ.

Originally I was thinking she possibly could be an unhealthy ISFJ.

My mom is a bit like that, ISFJ but that also reminds me of ISTJ.

Broken out, you spelled I as pretty uncontroversial attribute. So you're more of an I than her, but she's still and I.

J likewise. But, I'm not very sure about T/F. Care to think less of "F/T" and rather tell of actual events relating to _F/T_?

Ok, besides the stuff I mentioned above, I will also say this:

- Pretty good host(ess).
- Believes in not dwelling in the past, instead focusing on the present and future.
- Is self-conscious.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

That sounds like the quintessential XSFJ worker. It even says something about that on this ISFJ careers page-

ISFJ Career Profile said:
Work related weaknesses-

Frequently overworked because they take on too much

Source- http://www.iusb.edu/~sbcareer/assets/ISFJ.pdf

- Pretty good host(ess).

Sounds FJ.

ISJ.

This SJ stuff about being entirely focused on the past is kinda silly. A lot of SJs I know look to the past to make a better future for themselves.

J

IXFX

IXXJ? I dunno, doesn't change anything if I'm wrong about that particular thing.

- Is self-conscious.

Character traits IMO.

Not NF. :tongue:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Alrighty then, pretty much confirmed ISFJ. You know, I've read descriptions of ISFJ's being loving and kind and comforting and warm, and that is probably true, but the only ISFJ that I know (this person) does not seem like that, and that's because I think she is an unhealthy ISFJ. Regardless, thank you people for confirming the type.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
IXXJ? I dunno, doesn't change anything if I'm wrong about that particular thing.

As far as I remember that is either an introvert or a thinking quality... not sure which it was, but it's likely introvert.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As far as I remember that is either an introvert or a thinking quality... not sure which it was, but it's likely introvert.

Yeah there was something about what I said there that didn't seem right, but I went with it. Hence why I said that I might not be right. :D

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah there was something about what I said there that didn't seem right, but I went with it. Hence why I said that I might not be right. :D

It really does seem like a J/P matter though