• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this girl

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Old friend from High School - Info taken from a profile page. First of all, she's an introvert and I think I've narrowed it down to NFP. Sound right? She's a little sarcastic, for instance where she mentions lifting weights as a hobby. That's not true. lol

Activities:
exploring caves, climbing trees, playing in the rain, eating ice cream, traveling, scrapbooking, ultimate frisbee, watching soccer, being nerdy
Interests:
foreigners, food, cotton candy ice cream with gummy bears, hawt boiz, little caesars, NOT being in calculus STILL, stargazing, getting money, rollercoasters, being in fashion shows, world of nerdcraft, being from the 1920s, having friends and hanging out with them, being rained on when it's sunny, watching sunsets on rooftops
Favorite Music:
whatever i happen to like.
which is generally anything.
Favorite TV Shows:
cartoons

oh, and scubs, the office, arrested development, foster's home for imaginary friends, ninja warrior, psych & flapjack

and shows about the world ending...those are good too. I like the discovery channel and the history channel. so suck it.

FLAVA FLAV...is gross

rock of love and the pick-up artist are my guilty pleasures
Favorite Movies:
cool ones

the only movie i have ever fallen asleep in is garden state. i would just like to throw that in. infer what you like.
Favorite Books:
adventure and fantasy and detective stories and historical fiction and nonfiction

so really almost any book. except bury my heart at wounded knee... and more recently briar rose. i like reading
Favorite Quotations:
two guys destroyed your bike...one of them wasn't me

TIGER BAIT

HIIII! have some condoms and abortion pills!!! he he heeeeee.

"rick santorum was a ?? elite boss of the evil dungeon of congress, and has been defeated" -nick yunker, nerd

"Leeerrooooyyyy Jeeennkinnns!!!!"

'put my trust in God that day, not the man that taught his way'-billy talent

About Me:
i hate college. (but not as much as disney world)

i like physics. (or i did until i made it my life choice)

liftin' weights, that's what we do. bench, curl, & incline too.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
From what I've seen, I like this chick!!! Seems much more like an NTP to me, I'd almost think ENTP, the whole thing is oozing Ne.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
^Interesting contrast from the two posts so far. Any other opinions?

She's worked at Disney Land as a character (Cinderella I believe)...

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
what kind of ISFP is into physics and calculus? She does have the ISFP kind of attitude though... I donno...

Nizy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Actually, ISFP seems like a reasonable possibility.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Fosters home for imaginary friends ROCKS.

Oh she has good taste. :D

Sorry don't know the type though.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Fosters home for imaginary friends ROCKS.

Oh she has good taste. :D

I love the opening theme of that show, don't watch the actual show really, but the opening is awesome. Brings me back too, that's also why I like it haha.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISxP, leaning towards ISFP. Doesn't sound NF to me at all.

Nizy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
what kind of ISFP is into physics and calculus? She does have the ISFP kind of attitude though... I donno...

Sounds to me like she likes the idea of physics and calculus more than the reality.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I sent her (along with others) a facebook MBTI test. She scored INTP.

Good call King-of-despair. :cheers:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I sent her (along with others) a facebook MBTI test. She scored INTP.

Good call King-of-despair. :cheers:

Yeah he and I were the closest. He said ENTP, I said ISTP.

:yay: I was starting to think I'd lost touch with typing people... however, that facebook MBTI test isn't very good. And I said XNTP! :steam:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
^Ehh, I scored ISTJ as usual. Good enough to tell me what's already been confirmed at least.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^Ehh, I scored ISTJ as usual. Good enough to tell me what's already been confirmed at least.

It's probably as good as some of the other tests out there anyway. I've just heard a few bad words about the facebook quiz while at INTPc, and I didn't like the questions or descriptions after taking the quiz.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah yes, but then after that you said you'd almost think ENTP. :)

I don't see your point here, almost hints that it could be either one, which is basically the same as saying X, and the first thing I said was NTP!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Gotta give baby skull king his lollipop, he did say "NTP".