Quote Originally Posted by Aerithria View Post
I'm not sure if I can explain this very well, but I'll try.

Te likes the outside world to make sense. It needs to follow some sort of logical pattern. Inconsistencies in logic can be picked up quite easily because it's something Te looks for. I'll usually be the first to point out a continuity error in a storyline, because it disrupts the logic of the system. Things tend to have a sort of logical flow to them. They can connect in certain ways, and it's better that they do. External patterns tend to get picked up on in this respect, and we like to know that this pattern can be applied elsewhere. There's always this thing I hear about INTJs being obsessed with efficiency, which is true to an extent, but for myself, it's more that efficiency comes because of this pattern. The bottom line for everything becomes about whether or not something works. If it doesn't, what can be done to make it work? If it is, can it work better? If it can, we should make it work better. This is generally how I experience Te.

I don't know how well I'd be able to explain Fe to you. I apparently don't use it well. But you should also check out the differences between Fe and Fi, and Te and Ti. INTJs use Te/Fi and INFJs use Fe/Ti, which makes the INTJs the most feeling of the NTs and INFJs the most thinking of the NFs, which is why it's easy to confuse them. If your logic sounds more Ti than Te, you're probably an INFJ, whereas if your feeling sounds more Fi than Fe, you're probably an INTJ.
I'll have to think about this. Thanks.