INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    More vibes from INFJs.
    We're "vibey."

I believe someone said you acted like an LII a while back.
    They lied.

Elaborate?
    He said that your thinking has a practical basis. IME that fits ISTJ. They are analytical. I also don't see why an ISTJ couldn't have strong Ti.

MBTI
    xxxx

Interesting, I did not see this turning into a bit of INTP vs. ISTJ.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    attempts to make the social atmosphere a bit brighter
    I have never seen an INTP doing that, more Fe nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    my college proffesor who is INTP does it. :P he is totally warm dude.

i read somewhere NTP will be more pleased to comforting other people.. and not carrying bout his own emotions.. and NFP opposite way... so.. it makes sense...

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    i read somewhere NTP will be more pleased to comforting other people.. and not carrying bout his own emotions
    : \

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    I swear I've told my "90% of my friends are Fs" story/rant before. It rubs off on a person. (in a way quite similar to Ss have an above-average N because of being raised by Ns) Although, for whatever reason, Fi hasn't rubbed off on me all too much. I constantly find myself having trouble answering questions such as "what do you want for dinner?" Unless there's a apparent "logical" decision, (IE: Food about to expire in fridge, some restaurant having a sale, all other options trigger my gag reflex, etc.) it's not an easy call. "Want" isn't an easy concept to get adjusted to. There is food. Humans eat food. However, what inherent value would cause them to prefer one seemingly equivalent food item over another?

From this dilemma there are usually three easily seen routes to take. The first route is to construct some largely arbitrary method of selection. Such methods include "first thing that comes to mind" and the "roll a die/flip a coin" methods. The second route involves digging deeper into the options to discover what distinguishes various food items from each other. (usually the nutrition facts) If one food most compliments my daily intake up to that point based on Calories, Calcium, Vitamin B, and other values, that food is to be selected. The third, and perhaps simplest, route is to eat whatever I ate yesterday. While related to the first route, this one is distinct because of how often it is taken. Of the "arbitrary" possibilities, repeating a previous day's choice is chosen with a significantly higher frequency than other "arbitrary" means.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    xxxx

Next random thought:

ENTP?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    You seem IxTJ at the very least. I was surprised when you switched your type to INTP. I see IJ > IP.
    That's the weird thing. You SEEM IJ to me, but from my interactions with you over ventrilo and on the forum you seem very INTP. As I said before, the random bouts of Fe including friendly banter, lightening the mood in the room (in an INTP's own awkward way), etc. I think, however I get the IJ vibe because of 5w6.

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    5w6 INTPs can sometimes come across as INTJs, I think. Your expressions tend to be far more cerebral, and less prone to thinking for the sake of it and more focus on a degree of pragmatism.
    ^This is very relevant. You may mistake this level of pragmatism for Te, but I would call it "selective Ti". And you seem to be a lot like me (I do relate to you a good bit to be honest), you use a lot of Si, keeping you grounded more than your average intuitive, but I definitely see the Ne in you. You seem to use Ne as a tool rather than something for just random useless crap (unless you're in NeFe mode). I can pretty much say the same about myself, hence my relating to you in that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    Next random thought:

ENTP?
    No. Not at all. ENTPs don't value Si, and it tends to bring them down. ENPs don't see the worth in Si or what it grants the person. You aren't like that. Lol.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

5w6 INTP
    kthxbai
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    I

INTPs are more theoretical than ISTJs, and you seem more theoretical and abstract to me, not really ISTJ material. Also the fact that your Ti and Ne are apparently highest, not to mention your Te, Si, and Ni are lower down. Not ISTJ. Not even ISTJ. You seem INTP.