• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

EINTFP Conspiracy

What the fuck am I?

• ENTP

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • INFP

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTTER

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually I read that post on the open forum. :shock: :D

Naturally :yes:... it seemed so sappy and awkward :rofl1:, damned weak F!!! (assuming that that's what weak F looks like)

Well, all in all, the votes are in, and it clearly looks as if I'm an otter. I'll have to hold my end of the bargain and live up to my most honorable title. I'll be raiding your local fish ponds for.... ahhh... fish, and then later, raiding your fridges for... ahhh... alcohol...

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Naturally :yes:... it seemed so sappy and awkward :rofl1:, damned weak F!!! (assuming that that's what weak F looks like)

Well, all in all, the votes are in, and it clearly looks as if I'm an otter. I'll have to hold my end of the bargain and live up to my most honorable title. I'll be raiding your local fish ponds for.... ahhh... fish, and then later, raiding your fridges for... ahhh... alcohol...
Are you a guy or a gal?

Chloe

I voted for ENTP, because I really thought you're F when you started posted on INTPcentral, and here in the beginning, you had F vibe.. but again, it could be because of being young insecure and whatnot. You definately are not INTP, INFP also yust doubt it. But you know the best... where is it your F coming from... and introversion.
Being private doesnt have so much to do with extroversion, I think. you could be private extrovert. i'm one. it has nothing to do with E, more with trust to people, your beliefs. Fi is private.

you are yust too lively for an INFP. maybe if not ENTP, then ENFP... :/

Chloe

I can never understand what INFPs are actually like... I'll have to work on getting to know one well :yes:

most of us can't. because of so big mess around that type, yust like Antisocial One said somewhere ... stereotypical INFP is unhealthy one, so that messes image of the whole type. which is absurd...

but as any type, there are lot of differences within INFPs... i know few INFPs very well - I guess I always click with INFPs, INTPs etc.. and all of them are different very much. so you cant say how INFP really looks like.

one my friend, she is almost 34, yust tested today as INFP. I gave her link to test and said I think she will turn out to be INFP, and she was.. with high letters...
anyways, she is very healthy person, one of the most healthy I know. She is pretty famous in Croatia as psychologyst and columnist in few magazines and bla.. the point : she is nothing like stereotypical INFP how they describe them. And others INFP I know also.
we are a lot different. I'm yust more concentrated to outter world.. she has reach inner world .. i dont.. i'm more bubbly.
other INFP friend, she is 19, .. she is the most similar person to me I met. We are like twins. but only when we open up to each other and find out we have similar problems and preferences, but at first sight.. we cant be so similar. only 2 of us could see that i guess. the same with people your type, many times you yust cant find so big similarity because its not obivous, people expect that they are like "Others of their type"...but people are never how they seem so you cant look at it that way.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The ENTP vote has now passed the otter vote.

Can an otter derail threads as good as an ENTP? Anyways, you are highly...excitable. I stand by ENTP.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
awesome my ass, where did your bunny go??? I want bunnies!

I ate it.

EDIT: get your own rabbits haha

bunnies.jpg

5 dollah *holds hand out*

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Otters can be ENTP's too.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ KOD?

He is way too P.

EDIT: hahah that had rhyming letters at the end!

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
^ KOD?

He is way too P.

He has a strong desire/motive to make a solid judgment about his preferences. Concrete, if you will.

KOD....throw all of your shit all over your living quarters and leave it there for a week:) then, decide how you feel about it

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He has a strong desire/motive to make a solid judgment about his preferences. Concrete, if you will.

KOD....throw all of your shit all over your living quarters and leave it there for a week:) then, decide how you feel about it

I like and want to make solid judgments about my preferences.

The difference is, is I can hardly ever come to a conclusion!

I still say ENTP. He is like no ENFJ's I know. His mind seems to operate similarly to mine.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I like and want to make solid judgments about my preferences.

The difference is, is I can hardly ever come to a conclusion!

I still say ENTP. He is like no ENFJ's I know. His mind seems to operate similarly to mine.

Imagine it like this: the j-ster is (not so much) in a hurry. Yet rushed, none the less. The p-ster lets it ferment, sometimes to the extent that the wart goes rotten:)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Imagine it like this: the j-ster is (not so much) in a hurry. Yet rushed, none the less. The p-ster lets it ferment, sometimes to the extent that the wart goes rotten:)

That created the most disgusting lovely visual in my head.