• INFP

3 14.29%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • OTTER

11 52.38%
First 12345 Last

heart on fire

Actually I read that post on the open forum.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Actually I read that post on the open forum.
    Naturally ... it seemed so sappy and awkward , damned weak F!!! (assuming that that's what weak F looks like)

Well, all in all, the votes are in, and it clearly looks as if I'm an otter. I'll have to hold my end of the bargain and live up to my most honorable title. I'll be raiding your local fish ponds for.... ahhh... fish, and then later, raiding your fridges for... ahhh... alcohol...
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Naturally ... it seemed so sappy and awkward , damned weak F!!! (assuming that that's what weak F looks like)

Well, all in all, the votes are in, and it clearly looks as if I'm an otter. I'll have to hold my end of the bargain and live up to my most honorable title. I'll be raiding your local fish ponds for.... ahhh... fish, and then later, raiding your fridges for... ahhh... alcohol...
    Are you a guy or a gal?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I can never understand what INFPs are actually like... I'll have to work on getting to know one well
    This sounds like it's coming from an ENTP
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

I voted for ENTP, because I really thought you're F when you started posted on INTPcentral, and here in the beginning, you had F vibe.. but again, it could be because of being young insecure and whatnot. You definately are not INTP, INFP also yust doubt it. But you know the best... where is it your F coming from... and introversion.
    Being private doesnt have so much to do with extroversion, I think. you could be private extrovert. i'm one. it has nothing to do with E, more with trust to people, your beliefs. Fi is private.

you are yust too lively for an INFP. maybe if not ENTP, then ENFP... :/

I can never understand what INFPs are actually like... I'll have to work on getting to know one well
    most of us can't. because of so big mess around that type, yust like Antisocial One said somewhere ... stereotypical INFP is unhealthy one, so that messes image of the whole type. which is absurd...

but as any type, there are lot of differences within INFPs... i know few INFPs very well - I guess I always click with INFPs, INTPs etc.. and all of them are different very much. so you cant say how INFP really looks like.

one my friend, she is almost 34, yust tested today as INFP. I gave her link to test and said I think she will turn out to be INFP, and she was.. with high letters...
    anyways, she is very healthy person, one of the most healthy I know. She is pretty famous in Croatia as psychologyst and columnist in few magazines and bla.. the point : she is nothing like stereotypical INFP how they describe them. And others INFP I know also.
    we are a lot different. I'm yust more concentrated to outter world.. she has reach inner world .. i dont.. i'm more bubbly.
    other INFP friend, she is 19, .. she is the most similar person to me I met. We are like twins. but only when we open up to each other and find out we have similar problems and preferences, but at first sight.. we cant be so similar. only 2 of us could see that i guess. the same with people your type, many times you yust cant find so big similarity because its not obivous, people expect that they are like "Others of their type"...but people are never how they seem so you cant look at it that way.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

The ENTP vote has now passed the otter vote.

Can an otter derail threads as good as an ENTP? Anyways, you are highly...excitable. I stand by ENTP.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

heart on fire

Honestly it seemed fine to me.

damned entps.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    damned entps.
    Damned but awesome!
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex