• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

CHOCOLATE!! Also, help me type this attractive guy.

souffle

MBTI Type
INFP
Hehe, I feel self conscious doing this, worried I'll be found out. I might delete this when I'm done. Maybe. Hmm. Ah well, let's go! The attractive male:

-My first guess would be E_F_, but feel free to correct me.
-He has a laid back vibe about him
-He moves around in a lazy, casual way, slouching and randomly laying down on the table he's sitting on when waiting.
-He is usually dressed in a neatly casual way- a short sleeved button up shirt, jeans and sneakers. Looks good. :)
-He didn't go to school, but still seems to have a wide circle of friends. Lots on Facebook/MySpace.
-He likes cars, movies, computer games and, er... hot chicks.
-I sense a genuineness, and niceness in him.
-He has a way of laughing at other people's jokes that just... I don't know, makes him seem like he likes you. Does that make sense? He just seems genuinely amused at everything, I guess. Ah well, moving on..
-He has expressed a wish to meet "anyone who accepts me as I am"
-Once he had this short theoretical discussion discussing his belief that it's not the amount of knowledge that gives you power, but how you use it. After a little while he seemed to get self conscious about it, and poked fun at himself for making complicated speeches, then ended the conversation.
-He admits that he doesn't read much.
-Most of the time he has a slight smile on his face, and speaks with an amused tone of voice. If he hasnt got the smiling expression, he has a plain, eyebrows raised, bored kind of expression.

Well, that will do for now. What do you all think?

Oh, and sorry, but I have no chocolate.

Last edited:

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
You lied about the chocolate? :cry:

I'm inclined to say ESFJ because of the laid-backness and well-dressedness which sounds more SJ than SP/NF, at least to me. Could be SP, I dunno. Good luck!

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I'd guess EXFP. I'm not sure whether he's S or N because he showed some sheepishness when mentioning a more theoretical/hypothetical topic-thing, and that uncomfortable-ness could be attributed to an S preference.

So, ESFP, I'll say.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Hehe, I feel self conscious doing this, worried I'll be found out. I might delete this when I'm done. Maybe. Hmm. Ah well, let's go! The attractive male:

-My first guess would be E_F_, but feel free to correct me.
-He has a laid back vibe about him
-He moves around in a lazy, casual way, slouching and randomly laying down on the table he's sitting on when waiting.
-He is usually dressed in a neatly casual way- a short sleeved button up shirt, jeans and sneakers. Looks good. :)
-He didn't go to school, but still seems to have a wide circle of friends. Lots on Facebook/MySpace.
-He likes cars, movies, computer games and, er... hot chicks.
-I sense a genuineness, and niceness in him.
-He has a way of laughing at other people's jokes that just... I don't know, makes him seem like he likes you. Does that make sense? He just seems genuinely amused at everything, I guess. Ah well, moving on..
-He has expressed a wish to meet "anyone who accepts me as I am"
-Once he had this short theoretical discussion discussing his belief that it's not the amount of knowledge that gives you power, but how you use it. After a little while he seemed to get self conscious about it, and poked fun at himself for making complicated speeches, then ended the conversation.
-He admits that he doesn't read much.
-Most of the time he has a slight smile on his face, and speaks with an amused tone of voice. If he hasnt got the smiling expression, he has a plain, eyebrows raised, bored kind of expression.

Well, that will do for now. What do you all think?

Oh, and sorry, but I have no chocolate.

Your in love with a pothead, you know that right?

souffle

MBTI Type
INFP
^ LOL. No, I'm not in love with him, and I don't actually expect anything to happen between me and him, or, truth be told, want it to. I just find some things about him a little attractive, and I'm curious. I'm curious about people in general, especially attractive ones! :newwink: Yeah, on the day I wrote this I was wondering whether anything could happen though. But yeah.

And I agree with ESFP, actually.

Thankyou for the replies so far!

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
sweet title (litteraly)

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Me too, my first thought was ESFP.

souffle

MBTI Type
INFP
And thus, the overriding opinion seems to be ESFP. He seems quite similar to another girl I know who tested as ESFP, so I'm not surprised. Actually, I always suspected he might be ESFP, but wanted to work out if there was a slight chance he might be an N. So thanks for basically confirming my initial suspicions!