I'm new to all this typing!
So there is this guy I recently met...I just know he's extroverted, I'm a newb for the rest .
- He is really approachable and outgoing. He would initiate a conversation with a new stranger without bias or discrimination.
- He has some sort of "popular" reputation
- Polite, good mannered, and what I like most -- genuine (doesn't try to act to impress at all).
- Has about 600 friends on Facebook.
- Musical and very passionate about piano and won several competitions
- He has a calm to monotonous voice, not too enthusiastic (looks like a shy guy). However, what he's saying is completely anything but plain or lifeless. When he is excited/surprised he widens his eyes and his voice just slightly heightens. Overall, calm demeanor.
- Feels like you can talk about any topic and he'll try to at least relate to it in some way (pretty inviting)
- Wants to be a doctor (graduates college in two years), grades aren't bad.
- He is very open minded, and enjoys getting to know people
- Gets along with kids too
- He tells anecdotes, trying to make conversation more interesting (and they are!)
- He isn't cocky at all for someone who is talented or more mature for his age.
- He shuffles around a bit when he's standing in one spot
- He isn't too concerned about dressing well, just a t-shirt and jeans is fine for him.
- Smiles and says hi to people even if he just met them or havent known them much yet
- Doesn't mind introducing his friends to a person he just met to make the person feel less anxious