User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    I

Honestly I think the best way to solve this is to read up the descriptions, and decide which fits you better.

ISFJ Profile

ESFJ Profile

MBTI
    ESFJ

You want questions, you got it.

Crap, i didn't see your name.

Hello gorgeous.

Vital statistics please.

Seriously though .. I can relate to some of the ISFJ bits and it is awful when you start questioning yourself. I just got to the point where i stopped caring and took this type.

Are you this forward (you may be an E).. If so, when you taking me out for a drink?

hehehe
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

That reminds me wikisocion this is for ISFJ.
    and this is for ESFJ.

At the top there is another link that is not so technical (See also ESI male and female for ISFJ/See also ESE male and female for ESFJ) at the top. The writing is a bit off as it was translated from some other language.

Edited after Sas's post

There ya go, that is not such a hard test. I am more reserved when it comes to talking to the opposite sex.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ESFJ

Ooopppp's.

Think i scared him off Eiddy. Might be an 'I' afterall.

*Hides in a corner somewhere*
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

You Sas? Never... I was kind of waiting for a response also. It must have seemed like we pounced on the poor guy.

*pulls Sas out a corners and forms a search and scout rescue"
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Oh I notice you took the test Sas. Great! I think it would be better to have a link so we can match and compare the percentages.

What did you get CrazyDaisy?

I'm thinking of posting mine so CrazyDaisy can compare also. What do you think?
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    You Sas? Never... I was kind of waiting for a response also. It must have seemed like we pounced on the poor guy.

*pulls Sas out a corners and forms a search and scout rescue"
    Awww, bless him.
    He'll be back so lets run off into the woods and go hyper.
    Shall we takes bets who will knock themselves out cold first, as we totally didn't see that tree coming. hehehe

― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESFJ

Oh I notice you took the test Sas. Great! I think it would be better to have a link so we can match and compare the percentages.

What did you get CrazyDaisy?

I'm thinking of posting mine so CrazyDaisy can compare also. What do you think?

How do you post it then?? .. I tried to cut and paste it into my signature, but wouldn't work.
    I am just going to PM you the address, that seems to work.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Awww, bless him.
    He'll be back so lets run off into the woods and go hyper.
    Shall we takes bets who will knock themselves out cold first, as we totally didn't see that tree coming. hehehe

Sounds divine!

Open your page with the results, copy the link, and then in your signature for this site, highlight the title and click on the icon on the top (the one that looks like the planet Earth with the chain link in front of it) it's next to the editing tools. The box for the link will open and paste the information into the box. Now your signature will have the title with a link to your DNA profile.

I feel bad now, I hope we didn't scare him off really.
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director

MBTI
    ESFJ

Sounds divine!

Open your page with the results, copy the link, and then in your signature for this site, highlight the title and click on the icon on the top (the one that looks like the planet Earth with the chain link in front of it) it's next to the editing tools. The box for the link will open and paste the information into the box. Now your signature will have the title with a link to your DNA profile.

I feel bad now, I hope we didn't scare him off really.

No, you haven't scared him off. Yes you did. Lol
    Not really.
    He'll be back.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe