Hey guys, my first post . I'm pretty obsessed with this MBTI thing. I first did this test online 3 years ago and have been typed an ENFP, and more recently i went through the proper MBTI paper test and got ENFP too
Aight here's what I gathered from our first date:
1. She likes a sense of adventure, travelled, work and studied in various countries.
2. She feels that she needs to recharge after a long week of work.
3. When friends ask her out on weekends, she will initially say shes tired, think about it etc, but she knows that once she gets out there she will be enjoying herself, full with energy etc. I.e. she can turn on and off (E or I?) Personally, i feel the same way. I've had some comments from my friends that I know when is the right time switch on and be chatty and when is the right time to be quiet and reserved. They said i'm neither the noisy one nor quiet one. I scored very high on the E scale, but I don't feel myself that way, and others don't see it that way either.
4. Very friendly, constant chatter. Will sometimes say something to fill any awkward silences..
5. Open, tells me about her relationships with her parents, best friends, sisters etc (this is the first time we ever had a proper conversation outside of school/work)
6. Right winged lol
7. Dresses nicely. totally my type. sophisticated and sexy.
8. likes snorkelling, wakeboarding, snowboarding, roller coasters and galleries and museums. dislikes horror movies lol. listens to radio pop/rock top40 music.
9. she said shes very emotional (Perhaps a F)
10. i can have an intellectual conversation with her and also talk to her abt random stuff
11. shes interested who my closest friends are, and what they're like.
12. She likes to talk about the future, where I would wanna build my career (geoprahically), her future etc
13. I told her that she seemed like the very organised type, but she said shes messy (Perhaps a P?)
14. She was playing with her hair when talking to me. Did i bore her or is she interested?
ExFP or IxFP
What are more examples that I could gather if she's an S or N?