• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this chick for me!

pstar

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hey guys, my first post :hi:. I'm pretty obsessed with this MBTI thing. I first did this test online 3 years ago and have been typed an ENFP, and more recently i went through the proper MBTI paper test and got ENFP too :headphne:

Aight here's what I gathered from our first date::wubbie:
1. She likes a sense of adventure, travelled, work and studied in various countries.
2. She feels that she needs to recharge after a long week of work.
3. When friends ask her out on weekends, she will initially say shes tired, think about it etc, but she knows that once she gets out there she will be enjoying herself, full with energy etc. I.e. she can turn on and off (E or I?) Personally, i feel the same way. I've had some comments from my friends that I know when is the right time switch on and be chatty and when is the right time to be quiet and reserved. They said i'm neither the noisy one nor quiet one. I scored very high on the E scale, but I don't feel myself that way, and others don't see it that way either.
4. Very friendly, constant chatter. Will sometimes say something to fill any awkward silences..
5. Open, tells me about her relationships with her parents, best friends, sisters etc (this is the first time we ever had a proper conversation outside of school/work)
6. Right winged lol
7. Dresses nicely. totally my type. sophisticated and sexy.
8. likes snorkelling, wakeboarding, snowboarding, roller coasters and galleries and museums. dislikes horror movies lol. listens to radio pop/rock top40 music.
9. she said shes very emotional (Perhaps a F)
10. i can have an intellectual conversation with her and also talk to her abt random stuff
11. shes interested who my closest friends are, and what they're like.
12. She likes to talk about the future, where I would wanna build my career (geoprahically), her future etc
13. I told her that she seemed like the very organised type, but she said shes messy (Perhaps a P?)
14. She was playing with her hair when talking to me. Did i bore her or is she interested?

I'm guessing:
ExFP or IxFP

What are more examples that I could gather if she's an S or N?

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
I'm pretty sure she's an EXFJ. Like you point out, there's not a lot to go on as far as S/N. Well, I don't like snorkling or wakeboarding so that must mean she's ESFJ.

She demonstrates a lot of Fe with wanting you to talk about your friendships and other non-romantic relationships. She wants to know all about your social network. Fe is very conscious of the social fabric that binds us together and the rules/roles that we are inherently bound by (even if FP's would like to deny their existence.)

That combined with open showing of emotions = FJ

As for I v E, I find myself doing the same exact thing at the end of the week. I'll be tired as hell but I know that it's Friday or Saturday so I pretty much have to hang out with my friends or I won't get an opportunity to do so. They're very anal retentive and refuse to hang out on any other days (they need to be more like me and strive to use more Se.) Also, I'm the type of person that could be sick and tired as a dog and not want to go to work and when I get there and have had some time to settle in and social with people be feeling just fine.

Ergo E

Other than that you said she was republican so that means she's obviously S :p. Much of what you say that could be applied to S v N is actually really subjective stuff that can't be attached to type. In all fairness though her penchant for physical activities and the fact that she dresses "nicely" would suggest S rather than N. Me and the other ENXJ's really have no sense of style. We just through clothes on and get mad at ourselves later for not looking sexier for the public.

Hope this helps.

jaku

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4,5?
:laugh: at thread title.
and i agree a lot with chris

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds ESFJ to me. Could be ENFJ, but I see S over N in almost every instance.

Very friendly, constant chatter. Will sometimes say something to fill any awkward silences.. - Very ESFJ-like. ENFJs seems more comfortable with gaps in conversation. ESFJs cannot stand it :D. An introvert may welcome the gaps and find constant chatter annoying.

Open, tells me about her relationships with her parents, best friends, sisters etc (this is the first time we ever had a proper conversation outside of school/work)
shes interested who my closest friends are, and what they're like - ESFJs love to discuss people & relationships & will tell you all about themselves right away. ENFJs seem to guard info about themselves.

where I would wanna build my career - Practical future talk, sounds more S. N future talk would be crazy dreams like traveling through South America on a motorcycle and then starting a revolution.

I told her that she seemed like the very organised type, but she said shes messy
- Her perception of "messy" could be coming from an organized person who has even higher standards than she meets. Look for Fe over Fi anyway....I'm hearing more Fe.

i can have an intellectual conversation with her and also talk to her abt random stuff - The randomness supports N at the surface, but I notice ESFJs can be so in the moment they just blurt out whatever is in their mind at the time, which can make it okay to hop from topic to topic without them getting frazzled.

pstar

MBTI Type
ENFP
I just retook the test from humanmetrics just for fun haha

Now i got....
ENFJ
Extraverted 56%
Intuitive 50%
Feeling 25%
Judging 1%

I've actually done some of these tests a few times before and I usually end up with an ENFP or ENFJ.

What should i look out for in an ENFP/ESFJ or ENFJ/ESFJ relationship?

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
Without reading any of the replies yet, I would say ISFJ. They say they're messy, while they're actually organized. And yeah, the rest too, makes sense. Except maybe the talking about the future... No, even that. The same way around: they tend to forget about that themselves, so they will talk about it.

Edit: reading more of your points, definitely ISFJ.

The playing with her hair: Probably just a characteristic/habit. Not that I'm an expert on those things, but I'm starting to see it's often merely that. It could be a form of concentration.

WickedQueen

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Gets her energy from outside = E
Likes to talk about the future = N
Emotional = F
Messy = P

ENFP