User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

People hate change. What you do is change your type to something absolutely ridiculous for a week. After the bs has died down you move back to your original intention in the middle ground.

Works in many situations...
    Can I have 200 dollars? ...no
    Can I have 10 bucks? ...ok then

I was reading about Ni the other day at that lenore site. They were talking about how Ne thinks outside the box and Ni thinks about the box. I can see that.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    People hate change. What you do is change your type to something absolutely ridiculous for a week. After the bs has died down you move back to your original intention in the middle ground.

Works in many situations...
    Can I have 200 dollars? ...no
    Can I have 10 bucks? ...ok then

I was reading about Ni the other day at that lenore site. They were talking about how Ne thinks outside the box and Ni thinks about the box. I can see that.
    I'll consider it.

And as for Ni, yes, thank you for acknowledging that. It's cool that you see that in me, I think back and I don't think that I actually thought outside of the box really. I was just thinking about the box. That's a great way to put it.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Listen, I'll become an ESTJ ok and that will take the heat off you.

Ya, I can be a J - the shadow has arrived!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Victor has admitted on here that someone from the board "assigned" him INFP and so that's why he put it into his profile. He also says repeatedily that he doesn't think MBTI is valid at all. So he's probably not the best example of how to type someone else as INFP.
    I didn't say I used him as an example of INFP to type someone else. It's just that they were both wearing the type, both basically had "cat" themes in their profile, and both communicate in a similar fashion, so in retrospect, I would get them confused with one another.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    INTp

After reading through this whole thread the evidence seems to be in favor of ISFP.

Why? Well for one, like my friend (who we have discussed in the thread I created) you are good at playing with theories and seem to enjoy them, but as you have pointed out, are somewhat selective about them. Your I and P are very firm in my mind and you may have developed your iNtuitive functions from the influence of others in your life.

This is also very useful: Fi>Se>Ne>Ni>Te>Si>Ti>Fe

I agree that your first five functions look a bit like INFP or a shuffled around INTJ, but the reason I would definitely agree with ISFP is because it fits your apparent personality and preferences the closest.

ISFP is Fi Se Ni Te. The only thing out of place is Ne, which is right in the middle of those four, and as you have suggested, it may be a result of your friendships with Ne types who may have particularly influenced you in your times of stress. It doesn't seem like much of a stretch at all, so I would back you on your relatively new ISFP clothes.

Also, you mentioned wanting a good ISFP profile?

Is this out of the question?

Also, where can I take the test which ranks your cognitive processes?
    I (89%) N (88%) T (88%) P (56%)

Ti > Ne > Ni > Te > Si = Se > Fi > Fe

Enneagram: 5

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingMask View Post
    Also, where can I take the test which ranks your cognitive processes?
    Is this the one you're talking about? http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/as...velop_old.html

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingMask View Post
    *insert post*
    Thank you for your well thought out post. The ISFP profile that I've found to be accurate is this one- I had totally forgotten about this website until I swapped. It describes more of the mentality of the type rather than an on the surface view. ISFP This is pretty much one of the only profiles I can relate to period (out of all types). Most INFP profiles have been pretty iffy for me. That one that you linked me isn't good.

Also DisneyGeek linked the processes test.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah, the "Best Fit Type" one is probably my favorite too. One thing I did notice about those descriptions is that I could relate to a lot in several of them, though, so part of it may be that it's worded more vaguely than some descriptions are.

So, basically, I think it's a dead-on example of something I relate to a lot, but maybe not the best way for someone who hasn't done a lot of examination (such as you or I have) to go about finding their type in the first place.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTp

Thanks for the link DisneyGeek. Looks like the right thing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    ISFP This is pretty much one of the only profiles I can relate to period (out of all types). Most INFP profiles have been pretty iffy for me. That one that you linked me isn't good.
    Yeah I read the profile after linking it and I realized it didn't quite describe my impression of the few ISFPs I know (or my limited impression of you). Although typelogic has some great profiles and a wonderful layout I do think that the author certainly knows some types more than others (I think he mentioned being an INTP). And your link sounds much more like the ISFPs I have contact with.
    I (89%) N (88%) T (88%) P (56%)

Ti > Ne > Ni > Te > Si = Se > Fi > Fe

Enneagram: 5

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah the bestfittype website is good because it comes from INTERVIEWS of the people that fit into those types. I personally like that method a lot because it isn't coming from someone's philosophy or impression of the type, it comes from the real deal.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.