• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this fool!

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
When we were in high school I had the biggest crush on him because he wore sweaters and was a total nerd and I wanted to corrupt him. He would chuckle to himself at all the little jokes I made but never made a move except opening doors for me. So I figured he wasn't interested but then years later he told me he had a HUGE crush on me. He's very, very good in school. He was always a straight A student. Here's the weird part, he's really into heavy metal! He did a podcast for heavy metal radio for a while. He likes to grow his hair out really long and grow a beard so he looks like Jesus and then shave it all off and start all over again. He was originally majoring in biology but changed it to women's studies. He's really into liberal politics. He's always protesting something or posting links about injustice in the world. He's a total sweetheart. Never condescending, very polite to everyone. He seems pretty happy-go-lucky but he does get really passionate about his politics. He has 500 friends on facebook! I have 100 and I'm supposed to be an ESFP! Oh and the last thing I know about him is that he loves the outdoors and he has had a couple girlfriends but I don't think he was in love with them. Their relationships only lasted a couple months. He isn't on a quest to find his next girlfriend though.

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
He's not socially awkward though! Although he doesn't know that you shouldn't pick up chicks with a bicycle.

Some outdoorsy chicks might find that endearing and actually like the originality or a change of pace.

Not all INTJs are socially awkward, or at least not all to same extent.
Your description struck me as sort of INTJ, but I'm not sure.

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Some outdoorsy chicks might find that endearing and actually like the originality or a change of pace.

Not all INTJs are socially awkward, or at least not all to same extent.
Your description struck me as sort of INTJ, but I'm not sure.

but he's not condescending or arrogant AT ALL.

P.S. I would not be surprised if he was an INTJ only because for some messed up reason I have a strong attraction to INTJs even though I know it'll never work out. I think I like the security, the challenge and plus, they're just so darn corruptible!

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP

That's what a few girls say about one INTJ in my classes. He's not condescending or arrogant around or to them, but he sure is around me. It really depends what role he sees other people in.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds like he actually has Fi or Fe in him since he talks about social injustice a lot...I'd say INFP? I'd at least say he's an INxx.... Mostly because being super passionate about politics is about progress, change and the future... which is usually an N trait. Also, I don't know how many S's would like growing out a beard and cutting it off again. I nearly have heart failure every time I go in for a haircut that cuts off 2 inches (although when I was younger I did all sorts of things to my hair... weird huh?).

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
probably like an intj

+1.

Although he doesn't know that you shouldn't pick up chicks with a bicycle.

Do any INTJ's know how to pick up women. They just don't have a clue your hitting on them even though your being soooo obvious.

LMao .. That is so cute.

P.S. I would not be surprised if he was an INTJ only because for some messed up reason I have a strong attraction to INTJs even though I know it'll never work out. I think I like the security, the challenge and plus, they're just so darn corruptible!

I like your thinking. Why do we torture ourselves. Its like the xmas presents you know your not supposed to know about, yet you've already had a look at what your getting. Wrong but so right.

Come on, you must of seen your ex on a moral 'justice' crusade. Excellent moments. Lets take on the world attitude. Lol :D

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Sounds like a definite Idealist since he's so concerned about social justice. I think we can seal that one in a bag for evidence.

Did he seem introverted (I'm not sure how extroverted Idealists approach their crushes)? An INFP or even INFJ can have lots of friends, but ENFPs often seem to have the wider social circle. Was he stubborn or more cooperative? The answer to that would help us determine his standing on the P/J scale.

Does he seem more like a coworker, responder, initiator or contender?

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Sounds like a definite Idealist since he's so concerned about social justice. I think we can seal that one in a bag for evidence.

Did he seem introverted (I'm not sure how extroverted Idealists approach their crushes)? An INFP or even INFJ can have lots of friends, but ENFPs often seem to have the wider social circle. Was he stubborn or more cooperative? The answer to that would help us determine his standing on the P/J scale.

Does he seem more like a coworker, responder, initiator or contender?

He has a LOT of friends on facebook. He can make small talk with ease. He's quite cooperative. I've never seen him make a fuss or be controlling about anything. He seems like a coworker or a responder.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm guessing ENTP, not basing it on much though, just the general description ;)

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Possible ENTP, but more likely an ENFP.

Have him take a test, Karen! He'll probably enjoy it.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
He sounds like an NF, not an NT. And based on the last few posts, he sounds pretty extraverted. My vote is for ENFP.

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
I have INTJ friends with over 300 friends on facebook. I have an INTP friend with over 400. Extroverts don't automatically have more friends