User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    FIVE

Default How do you type someone with multiple personalities?

*sigh*

okay so I did the test again this morning and *drum roll* it says

I *sorta* exhibit *some* of the symptoms that would lead the doctors to diagnose me with DID... is there any hope of finding something accurate?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by chasingAJ View Post
    *sigh*

okay so I did the test again this morning and *drum roll* it says

I *sorta* exhibit *some* of the symptoms that would lead the doctors to diagnose me with DID... is there any hope of finding something accurate?
    Simple.

Have each of the multiple personalities take the test.

I could see you as INTJ, FWIW. That "Walden" thing sounds more INTJ than INFJ. I kind of end up isolating myself, but I'm not quite as content with it. I could see an INTJ being a little more content with it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    FIVE

That's worth trying, I've always seen myself as a chameleon because I blend well in any setting.

I know that the IN stands...

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You don't have multiple personalities... that test you took is terrible. Here are two results I've gotten from there-

Most recent

A couple of months ago

You don't have multiple personalities... and you aren't an INXX. That test is just bad. It's one or the other style of scoring isn't good, and it gives overly stereotypical questions and answers to said questions to determine the dichotomies. Plus with the one or the other style of questioning the results can vary based on your mood.

This test has always scored me as INFP. Free Jung Personality Test

EDIT: And no matter what you score, you will always function as one personality type. If you've verified that you function like an INFJ (Ni Fe Ti Se) and think that the fact that you scored INTP changes that, well, you pretty much fail at life.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    FIVE

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    EDIT: And no matter what you score, you will always function as one personality type. If you've verified that you function like an INFJ (Ni Fe Ti Se) and think that the fact that you scored INTP changes that, well, you pretty much fail at life.
    This is hilarious! I kinda wondered if I should be offended but this sounds like something I would say... I don't know how I verify if I function like anything... The INTJ thing sounded more like me on that site... but I'll try the link you gave me. The bottom line is that no matter what letters you put after my name (personality type, diagnosis or education) I'm just me. If I were so easily swayed by social pressure, I would be too busy watching TV to know this place existed

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by chasingAJ View Post
    This is hilarious! I kinda wondered if I should be offended but this sounds like something I would say... I don't know how I verify if I function like anything... The INTJ thing sounded more like me on that site... but I'll try the link you gave me. The bottom line is that no matter what letters you put after my name (personality type, diagnosis or education) I'm just me. If I were so easily swayed by social pressure, I would be too busy watching TV to know this place existed
    It makes more of an effect if you're slightly offensive.

But do you know of the function order of the INFJ? Type isn't just about descriptions.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    FIVE

Jung Test Results

Introverted (I) 55.56% Extroverted (E) 44.44%
    Intuitive (N) 61.11% Sensing (S) 38.89%
    Thinking (T) 60% Feeling (F) 40%
    Perceiving (P) 54.05% Judging (J) 45.95%

Your type is: INTP

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    FIVE

No clue... school me?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    FIVE

INTP
    loner, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, wrestles with the meaninglessness of existence, likes esoteric things, disorganized, messy, likes science fiction, can be lonely, observer, private, can't describe feelings easily, detached, likes solitude, not revealing, unemotional, rule breaker, avoidant, familiar with the darkside, skeptical, acts without consulting others, does not think they are weird but others do, socially uncomfortable, abrupt, fantasy prone, does not like happy people, appreciates strangeness, frequently loses things, acts without planning, guarded, not punctual, more likely to support marijuana legalization, not prone to compromise, hard to persuade, relies on mind more than on others, calm

favored careers:
    philosopher, game designer, scientist, software engineer, freelance artist, research scientist, assassin, freelance writer, physicist, software developer, mathmetician, geologist, computer scientist, philosophy professor, webmaster, slacker, medical researcher, painter, mortician, systems analyst, comic book artist, computer technician, website designer, scholar, archeologist, computer repair, forensic anthropologist, astronaut, researcher, historian, systems engineer, genetics researcher, astronomer, enviromental scientist, egyptologist

disfavored careers:
    human resources, public relations, social worker, guidance counselor, health care worker, trainer, school teacher, wedding planner, movie star, hospitality worker, supervisor, child care worker, fundraiser, customer service, stay at home parent, office administrator

This isn't me... close but just not. I'm all about compromise and taking problems to the intellectual. This sounds like a stagnant person IMO and would drive me nuts. I am a planner and a note taker and a list maker. I was also a stay at home mom and will probably go into HR with a sociology degree...

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

It's probably because INTPs and INFJs both have unconscious Ti, and you're relating to them on that level. The INFJ function order is Ni>Fe>Ti>Se. The first one function (the INFJ's is Ni) is unconscious and completely natural to you, the second one (for INFJ's is Fe) it is pretty strong and somewhat unconscious, but to get in touch with it it requires some conscious effort (but not much), the third one (Ti for INFJs) is basically how you get relief. You go to this when you are worried about something, and you're constantly doing this process to make you more secure in things. The last one, (Se for INFJs) is a weakness. It tends to bring you down, and at the same time it's the doorway for personal growth.

Ni- Introverted iNtuiting
    Fe- Extraverted Feeling
    Ti- Introverted Thinking
    Se- Extraverted Sensing

These aren't the best, you'd have to get some books on MBTI to get a better INFJ description and to read about what each of the functions does for them.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.