User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Banned

It's become so quiet I can hear a pin drop my bipedalled friends...catnap time...HAR HAR

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    I'll ask you my fav type 8 question:
    How many times in your life have you defended the underdog?
    (Verbally, physically, philosophically.)

Frequently and with little regard to myself. The only time Im more willing to go to the mat is over someone I consider "mine".
    Do you just defend other people or do you attack others, too? (not necessarily in a physical way) Do you like to dominate other people?

Btw, I`m not another troll, but an elf.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    KOD, don't post childish bullshit in public, then pretend to agree with me when you send me rep comments.

That 2-faced horseshit doesn't fly with me.
    Grow the fuck up.
    6w5- Have self confidence in themselves, but distrust anything outside of themselves.

Your comment here supports this argument right?
    5 3 9

Quote Originally Posted by MellowMarcello View Post
    It's become so quiet I can hear a pin drop my bipedalled friends...catnap time...HAR HAR
    You better troll on out little kitty.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Wow, things have, umm, progressed. Jaguar, it doesn't seem like any harm has been done so far, and most of the more glib comments were directed at my OP. And the later side comments seemed to just be pulling the dragons tail as far as youre concerned. Let it ride, man.

Anyways, to questions!

That could be a type question.
    Do you share information to help others gain knowledge,
    or do you hit people over the head with information just to argue and debate?
    Eh, a little bit of both. I like helping when I can, so I definitely will share knowledge simply for knowledge's sake. On the other hand, I enjoy debating. Sometimes for the challenge, sometimes to argue for an idea Im passionate about, but mostly because it gives me a lot of information on how the other person thinks. I think you can know a lot about a person from how they respond to conflict.

[QUOTE]Let's try something else:
    Aggressiveness.

Let's try this from your own point of view as well as others.
    Would you call yourself an aggressive person?

Eh, not so much. I have a direct and dominant personality, but I don't consider myself aggressive.

Have other people actually called you aggressive?

Yes. When Im not actively trying to come off as harmless I apparently give off a vibe that intimidates people. Im occasionally told I'm intense, and have definitely heard bitch.

Did you get a relatively high score on aggressiveness,
    when you took that long version Enneagram on Similar Minds.com?
    (I forget, did you even take that long version test? )
    I took the shorter one but got strength-->adventurousness---> image focus

Quote Originally Posted by MellowMarcello View Post
    8s feel grand...6w5s don't...end of story.
    Gorgeous cameo, I see. Care to explain your post here a bit more?

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    doubting that you're an 8 would probably imply that you're a 6 though wouldn't it?
    Maybe. Then again, all 8s have a strong connection to 5, which might make their internal dialogue a little more complex than you might assume. I admittedly act frequently without thinking, but generally the only time Im not in my head is when Im actively pursuing a goal. Only thing I doubt then is the competence of the people around me hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    6w5- Have self confidence in themselves, but distrust anything outside of themselves.

Your comment here supports this argument right?

I'm not the 6w5, Rex thinks she is.
    Go troll Rex, see if she puts up with your crap.
    I have no patience for horseshit.
    KOD, why don't you go troll the schizophrenic thread.
    There's an ENTP in there making an ass out of herself trying to argue with an INTP.
    Seems like something you'd be good at.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Delphyne View Post
    Do you just defend other people or do you attack others, too? (not necessarily in a physical way)Do you like to dominate other people?
    I'm not entirely sure about the first question, but I think I tend towards non-conflict unless a) I perceive someone to be doing harm to someone who either can't defend themself or I feel a strong attachment to, or b) Im in a bad mood in which case I havent had any issues with taking it out on others.

As with the second question, as I mentioned before Im fairly wuwei in terms of the conduct of other people. I hate being manipulated or coerced into anything, so I avoid doing it to other people. Which reminds me that I will actively fuck up someone I consider to be manipulative because I have no tolerance for that kind of behavior. All that said, I like to be in charge, I like to run things to make sure everything goes smoothly, and I always tend to be on better behavior when Im doing my own thing than following someone else (I don't mind, and actually very much enjoy working for someone I respect, though).

Btw, I`m not another troll, but an elf.
    We are friendly towards elves, and tolerant of trolls but do not feed them.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

I'm not the 6w5, Rex is.
    Well one less thing then haha.

Wow, things have, umm, progressed. Jaguar, it doesn't seem like any harm has been done so far, and most of the more glib comments were directed at my OP. And the later side comments seemed to just be pulling the dragons tail as far as youre concerned. Let it ride, man.
    When trolls keep trolling, I get nastier with the next one.
    It's a cumulative reaction.
    I've had enough of the nonsense in this forum lately.
    It's not just this thread.

Eh, a little bit of both. I like helping when I can, so I definitely will share knowledge simply for knowledge's sake. On the other hand, I enjoy debating. Sometimes for the challenge, sometimes to argue for an idea Im passionate about, but mostly because it gives me a lot of information on how the other person thinks. I think you can know a lot about a person from how they respond to conflict.
    You should read the nonsense in the schizophrenic thread, if that's how you feel.
    There's an ENTP and an INTP who have been going at it "debating" for days.

I'm a straight up knowledge junkie. I like to share.
    I have no interest in what people call "debating" when it even remotely looks like the ENTP-INTP debacle.
    Seriously, go look in that thread.
    It's absurd.

When Im not actively trying to come off as harmless I apparently give off a vibe that intimidates people. Im occasionally told I'm intense, and have definitely heard bitch.
    That sounds 8 to me.
    You hit two 8 keywords: intense, and intimidate.
    BTW, how does one: "actively try to come off as harmless?"
    Are you suggesting you drag red herrings, or what?

Maybe. Then again, all 8s have a strong connection to 5, which might make their internal dialogue a little more complex than you might assume. I admittedly act frequently without thinking, but generally the only time Im not in my head is when Im actively pursuing a goal. Only thing I doubt then is the competence of the people around me hehe.
    You sound 8 here as well.

BTW, forget what I wrote to KOD about 6W5.
    I think you are an 8.

I also agree with everything you wrote here:

"I hate being manipulated or coerced into anything, so I avoid doing it to other people.
    Which reminds me that I will actively fuck up someone I consider to be manipulative because I have no tolerance for that kind of behavior.
    All that said, I like to be in charge, I like to run things to make sure everything goes smoothly,
    and I always tend to be on better behavior when Im doing my own thing than following someone else"

I could have written that myself.

MBTI
    INFP

The Eight`s passion is lust. They like to lead an intensive life and to push other`s boundaries. This is especially true of the 8w7, whereas a nine-wing makes them more relaxed. Sixes on the other hand react to their fear which can sometimes make them more aggressive than Eights.

Normally Eights have respect for people who can hold their ground against an Eight`s attack and some seem to genuinely appreciate it if people don`t make themselves scarce or are hurt if they act like a bull in a china shop, which they often do. Sixes are distrustful of others motives and if you fight back their mind spins around and it often makes them more distrustful.

b) Im in a bad mood in which case I havent had any issues with taking it out on others.
    Now, that sounds like an Eight. Though if you are fairly wuwei I would suggest a nine-wing rather than a seven-wing.

We are friendly towards elves, and tolerant of trolls but do not feed them.
    I so hoped you would serve an exquisite meal. :rolli: