User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    iNtJ

Default Help me out here, TypeC-goers.

Hi.

Even though I've never considered myself a 'textbook' INTJ, I've never seriously doubted that this was my best-fit type. Until now. Recently, I've been finding it difficult to dissociate myself emotionally from people, situations, and arguments. I've just been more emotionally expressive in general. I've also wanted to be around people a lot more often. I used to be able to spend hours in my room getting lost in random projects, and now I have a hard time getting into that super-focused mode about anything.

I'm sure of N and J. I definitely think in terms of future possibilities, what could be, and have an odd sense of humor that not everyone gets. I like to plan things, prefer not to leave decisions open-ended, and like to know exactly where I stand. It's difficult for me to live in the moment. And I'm pretty sure I'm some sort of Ni-using creature, I relate to those descriptions quite well.

Other information that could help, both pro- and anti-Sonata-as-INTJ:

I dislike small talk, but understand the need for it to get to 'deeper' conversations. I enjoy analyzing things, and people. I enjoy science and math, which both 'click' for me easily. I dislike personal confrontation, and avoid it. I try to present myself as someone who isn't difficult to get along with, but if someone doesn't like me, I don't care too much. I'm difficult to get to know well. People call me 'shy' until they get to know me, at which point they realize I can be completely silly. I consider myself someone with a strong sense of fairness. I like things to make sense. When I'm around a group of people for too long, I need to take some time and not talk. I've been called 'emotionally idiotic' so many times that I've accepted it as truth, but I've realized this is really only coming from one person (an INFJ, who I wouldn't quite call unhealthy but she definitely has her problems).

Could I have changed type? Or was I always an F who repressed that aspect of myself? If so, what am I now? Or am I just a non-typical INTJ?

Please do not direct me to tests --- I know them well enough to know what they're looking for (including the cognitive functions test), so it will be biased. I haven't been around much on the boards lately, but I think at least a few people here know me well enough to guess from posts I've already made. If you need more information, ask and it shall be given.

Thank you!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Non typical INTJ definitely. You have just gotten more balanced and more mature as an INTJ, and more in touch with your Fi. Congratulations.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    nnnn

A lot of those things resonate if that's any indication.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I admit I havent read your text, but thats not because I didnt want to, but because I am too drunk to recognize the letters and my glasses are gone for 5 hours now.

If I were you I would type myself entp that leaves you with the greatest room of misbehaving against the rules of how you should be like according to your type. Choose that and you will be free.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I could also relate to many of the things you listed. Then again, I have been told that I come off a little INTJ, too.
    INFJ
    4w5

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

INTJ.

There's not a lot more to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

There is always a lot more to say

your resident asshole

You are still definitely introverted. Especially since since you need time to be silent after talking for a while. Perhaps you're just more outgoing than you used to be. As for feeling vs. thinking? I don't think your type has changed.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    You are still definitely introverted. Especially since since you need time to be silent after talking for a while. Perhaps you're just more outgoing than you used to be. As for feeling vs. thinking? I don't think your type has changed.
    Have you ever thought about starting your posts with for example "I think, that your are still definitly introverted" ?

One could think you would know it all ?!

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Have you ever thought about starting your posts with for example "I think, that your are still definitly introverted" ?

One could think you would know it all ?!
    I didn't mean to come off that way. I most certainly do not know it all. Sorry if the wording of my post offended you. :/