• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my dad.. thanks

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
My dad is outgoing around other people, he loves to flirt. Around the house he wants complete silence and doesn't talk at all, just barks out orders. :D

He works long and hard, preferring hands on type of jobs. I remember our closet having so many tools, welding helmet, solder gun, dent puller, plus all the other odds and ends (hobby of his). He didn't seem to work well with others and liked to work alone.

I don't know anything about his past since he never talks about himself or his past.

He loves going out to restaurants, as he doesn't have to wash dishes and he can flirt with waitresses. Oh and he is a major perfectionist. Wipe the shelves, counters, stove, sweep, and mop the kitchen everyday, even the door frames had to be dust free.

When I was younger I remember him spit shining his shoes, every night it was his routine also another routine of his was to sit outside watering the lawn and on the weekends, having us kids pull the weeds, collect earthworms for fishing and camping trips. He also would make a space between the lawn and the sidewalk quite occasionally and use a trimmer (I don't remember the exact word for it).

Once he threw me out of the house because my son was sitting in the front room on the coffee table eating a powdered donut and took the opportunity to tell me and he tracks in leaves when he comes in. I don't remember my son tracking in leaves. At that time the parking area was gravel and there was a set of concrete stairs to his place, plus he had a mat. How my son tracked in anything I don't know. It wasn't raining, but anyhow I never stayed with him again after that. His perfectionistic attitude was just overbearing.

He loves fast cars, and can be quite cruel to women who care about him. Once a girlfriend called him to pick her up from home, as she wanted to come over to see him. He told her I am not your damn taxi and hung up. She came over on her own anyhow. :shock: Seemed like those women didn't mind being treated like that. I swore I would never put up with shit like that, but anyhow can anyone tell me his type? I'm thinking xSTJ. Any thoughts?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTJ seems most likely to me, yeah. Not the healthiest one either. :p

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
ESTJ seems most likely to me, yeah. Not the healthiest one either. :p

No definitely not healthy he had PTSD from Vietnam war, won't mention a word about his experiences. I guess that coupled with my grandfather being quite similar to him, without the flirting part would make him a complex person. :)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Yeah, I was thinking ESTJ almost straight from the start. Could potentially be ENTJ too, but I'd lean toward ESTJ.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If his unhealthy-ness is from PTSD he could as well be an ESTP with a J shield?

But hey, I'm no psychologist. xD