User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Beat, have you considered ISTP?
    Yes, I have. I've even made a thread about the possibility a while back. I just never test P and I'm not mechanical minded at all (which seems to be a trademark of the ISTPs). If it works, I'm happy and I don't really feel the need to how it works, if it doesn't and it's a technical piece of equipment, I'm pissed and lost in the sauce. lol...

In a lot of ways, I identify with the P function though; I think moreso within the last couple of years in my life. I've let loose more and become more comfortable in my environment and open to "the moment".

And I'm not anti-authority by any means, if it seems I've implied that. Hell, I'm an aspiring Police Officer; but I can be easily irritated with inane rules and more irritated with people that stand behind them, trying to uphold them, without even questioning why they're doing it. I guess my definition for that type of person would be a "tool".

I don't like MBTI anymore. lol

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    All I know is that I can use T to 'chameleon' myself away, through principles, from behavioral patterns I do not deem important of worth my while.
    Could you give me an example?

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    You know what? I was just reading a post of yours and thinking how very unISTJ your posts always sound actually.
    Thanks?

I think you are just modern and openminded(aka healthy) ISTJ.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I think you are just modern and openminded(aka healthy) ISTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    And I'm not anti-authority by any means, if it seems I've implied that. Hell, I'm an aspiring Police Officer; but I can be easily irritated with inane rules and more irritated with people that stand behind them, trying to uphold them, without even questioning why they're doing it. I guess my definition for that type of person would be a "tool".

I don't like MBTI anymore. lol
    I'm just referring to the idea that more and more people are becoming noncomformists within the teenage years, and how it represents something changing within society. Then again the rebellious kid thing has always existed...

Regardless the most simple way to diffrentiate between the two would be to look at the functions.

MBTI
    I

I consistently test ISTJ, trying to be as honest as I can on any given test (including one like 10 minutes ago). I've tested a dozen times and it's always ISTJ.

*I dislike conformity. It bothers me.
    *I hate stupid rules
    *I'm irritated by people who follow and enforce stupid rules and that think everyone should be/act a certain way
    *I can be pretty lazy and un-dutiful. If I can't see a direct, positive result in completing a given task, I probably won't do it or I'll slack at it - meaning, I don't preoccupy myself with work and busyness just for the sake of being busy.*I'm not a clean-freak... But I'm not a pig.
    *I'm not overly concerned about upholding traditions or at least to the 'T', in fact, a lot of the time, I think it's a little cheesy.
    *I don't use spreadsheets, or a day-timer, or really notes at all for that matter.

What am I? Just a fucked up ISTJ?
    I relate to all but one of those points (the last one). As far as I know, I'm ISTJ. However, I don't really relate to the descriptions of ISTJs that websites give.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Thanks?
    Oh, believe me, it's a compliment.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I just never test P
    I never test J but I'm ISFJ. You could try looking at your cognitive functions.

Understanding the Eight Jungian Cognitive Processes / Eight Functions Attitudes

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I never test J but I'm ISFJ.
    What makes you so confident in that? Would it be the cognitive functions? I've never really messed around with that more in-depth stuff, but I'll have to take a look at it a little bit later.