User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    :P you wish
    I do, don't make me use my genie for that wish, I prefer we do this the easy way.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Btw I swear I could be both of these types...

Does anyone have some in depth ISTP descriptions?

I'm starting to see what is meant by where you draw "energy" from hum

I always took "energy" too literally

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Smile

I'm starting to see what is meant by where you draw "energy" from hum

I always took "energy" too literally
    may be interested in reading post 27 I posted some links that cleared it up pretty well for me. Maybe it will prove more helpful then my yapping

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...eotypes-3.html

Yeah I can see what you mean. I always kinda thought E = drawns energy literally from social activity. But i'm starting to think after a stressful/draining day they just need to get out and about, they seek the external world.

Introverts When were stressed/drained seek the internal world. Like a long overwhelming week What do you seek to recharge your batteries?

A = man I sure need to get a few people together or Time to get out in the hussel and beat of the city *despite being drained. There doing this to recharge. Would this recharge you when drained?*.
    due time to get hang with my friends out and about. * where there is eternal stimulation i assume I'm not extroverted so i don't know how that would work on a having experience "with" it hehe.*

B = woo...boy such a long week. I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying home chilling with a nice book/comedy/ even music if up for it. Or just even sit there hehe. I can't be out and about tonight...just too drained from all the crazy activity as it is. Like why seek more? *these are my actual thoughts after a long day as Introvert.*

I as an Introvert I really love the hussel and bussel of the city/ activities and being out and about. Good times but i'f i'm feeling drained like absolutely no energy left from a stressful weak. Ain't happening hehe. Staying home and laying low to recover from all that. Not going to go searching for it to recharge. Also Even when i do these things i don't do it for as long as extrovert would cause i'd just get drained if there *whereever* too long.

If i did spend a whole day out like a saturday. You can be all day sunday I'll be laying low just recharging from that.

Sincerely,
    Dots.
    Blame it on the boogies .
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

E/I is often about depth.
    E is about doing many things.
    I is about doing a few things intensely.

Yeah I think I'm an I

Also when I switch to I all the socionics relations suddenly make more sense, explains why I get along so well with ENFPs and conflict with ENFJs

Can't believe I've been typed wrongly for so long... but eh can you blame me? The SP descriptions are so poorly written

Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    may be interested in reading post 27 I posted some links that cleared it up pretty well for me. Maybe it will prove more helpful then my yapping

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...eotypes-3.html

Yeah I can see what you mean. I always kinda thought E = drawns energy literally from social activity. But i'm starting to think after a stressful/draining day they just need to get out and about, they seek the external world.

Introverts When were stressed/drained seek the internal world. Like a long overwhelming week What do you seek to recharge your batteries?

A = man I sure need to get a few people together or Time to get out in the hussel and beat of the city *despite being drained. There doing this to recharge. Would this recharge you when drained?*.
    due time to get hang with my friends out and about. * where there is eternal stimulation i assume I'm not extroverted so i don't know how that would work on a having experience "with" it hehe.*

B = woo...boy such a long week. I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying home chilling with a nice book/comedy/ even music if up for it. Or just even sit there hehe. I can't be out and about tonight...just too drained from all the crazy activity as it is. Like why seek more? *these are my actual thoughts after a long day as Introvert.*

I as an Introvert I really love the hussel and bussel of the city/ activities and being out and about. Good times but i'f i'm feeling drained like absolutely no energy left from a stressful weak. Ain't happening hehe. Staying home and laying low to recover from all that. Not going to go searching for it to recharge. Also Even when i do these things i don't do it for as long as extrovert would cause i'd just get drained if there *whereever* too long.

If i did spend a whole day out like a saturday. You can be all day sunday I'll be laying low just recharging from that.

Sincerely,
    Dots.
    Blame it on the boogies .
    Defiantly B, don't get me wrong... I love people... but I also get tired of them... you know what I mean?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah I think I'm an I

Also when I switch to I all the socionics relations suddenly make more sense, explains why I get along so well with ENFPs and conflict with ENFJs

Can't believe I've been typed wrongly for so long... but eh can you blame me? The SP descriptions are so poorly written
    Yeah the SP descriptions are bad, you're quite forgiven.

At least you didn't pop out suddenly and say "I'M AN INTJ!"
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

There seems to be a lot of pressure to be extraverted so that may have swayed my original typing

Haha yeah blackcat some people change their type so drastically its insane!

This does make a lot of sense though

Dominant: Introverted Thinking
    Auxiliary: Extraverted Sensing
    Tertiary: Introverted Intuition
    Inferior: Extraverted Feeling

I use Ti quite heavily and usually over analyze situations in my alone time

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Smile

Defiantly B, don't get me wrong... I love people... but I also get tired of them... you know what I mean?
    Amen, I definitely hear what your saying Unique from one to another * gives an understanding hand on the shoulder in quiet support hehe* Tis okay online forum buddy, tis okay *hehe*.

Glad to see this fits you and don't fret about finding out now about being I, I can totally see that happening hence "society and it's expectations".

And boy do i agree with you about Over analyzing just with Fi. Introverted Judgers .

P.S
    *had to smack my Ne it wanted to contribute but it was just rambling nonsense about an ESTJ bear and how it's not fluffy like my INFP home base bear xDD.*
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)