• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please type this dude

heart

heart on fire
1. Male
2. Excellent memory for facts
3. Excellent math ability
4. Easily learns languages (which sort of fits with good memory really)
5. Pagan beliefs/given to some strange supersitions which he'd only share with someone very close to him
6. Known to use logic like a plaything to get under people's skin when they bother him
7. Good at chess
8. Great charm and warmth
9. Can be a bit self centered and can hurt other people without meaning to, yet can be compassionate to a fault
10. Can be self-deceptive but hates this about himself
11. Cares about fashion and social status, more than he would like to admit, can even be a bit vain
12. Regular in habits, like he is on time to appointments
13. Horrible handwriting, mind works very fast, faster than he can write
14. Very popular person
15. Hard working, self-sacrificing especially when involved in his own peronal visions.
16. Can be very impatient with people who have slower minds or with introverts
17. Idealisitic himself but if your ideals clash with his, he will say you are "too idealistic"

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTJ or ESTJ come to mind first...

The fashion thing is against the "N" but not a deal killer...

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say ENTP. Tertiary Fe for the charm & warmth.

D

Dali

^ Yeah, that's also a possibility. Would be my number 2 choice. An 'organised' ENTP.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
ESTJ or ISTJ, but I wouldn't rule out N.

heart

heart on fire
I should have mentioned, this person's main interest in life is alternative medicine and universal medical care for all despite income level or insuance.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I should have mentioned, this person's main interest in life is alternative medicine and universal medical care for all despite income level or insuance.

That helps a little. Now I feel comfortable agreeing with the consensus... ENtJ, maybe ENfJ. Almost definitely ENxJ, though.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. Male
2. Excellent memory for facts
3. Excellent math ability
4. Easily learns languages (which sort of fits with good memory really)
5. Pagan beliefs/given to some strange supersitions which he'd only share with someone very close to him
6. Known to use logic like a plaything to get under people's skin when they bother him
7. Good at chess
8. Great charm and warmth
9. Can be a bit self centered and can hurt other people without meaning to, yet can be compassionate to a fault
10. Can be self-deceptive but hates this about himself
11. Cares about fashion and social status, more than he would like to admit, can even be a bit vain
12. Regular in habits, like he is on time to appointments
13. Horrible handwriting, mind works very fast, faster than he can write
14. Very popular person
15. Hard working, self-sacrificing especially when involved in his own peronal visions.
16. Can be very impatient with people who have slower minds or with introverts
17. Idealisitic himself but if your ideals clash with his, he will say you are "too idealistic"

MBTI---> Preferences. Being good at chess, or quick witted isn't necessarily a good indicator of type.

I don't think you've given enough information to type him, you can apply stereotypes and arrive at XSTJ (good memory for things), or look at the word idealistic and conclude XNFX, but you won't know if you're right or not.

Looking at 5, The Pagan thing could be because of a thirst for facts and details, but given that he has these superstitions (could you expand on these superstitions at all?), it's more likely that he's after more abstract thought and theory, which he might trust on a hunch of sorts, regardless of the real world.

6 sounds like Ti to me, testing for a weak point using logic, rather than Te which takes in information from the outside-world and tries to create logic/make sense of it.

7 How does he play chess? That could possibly determine extroversion/introversion.

8. Extroversion? As far as I know, extroverts tend to be more friendly and people orientated than introverts, not entirely sure, this isn't direct proof exactly :)

10. sounds like T, striving for objectivity and falling short of it.

16. His impatience could be a product of Ne.

ENTP. The organisation, hardworking and self sacrificing seems to clash with the general XNTP descriptions though, everything else fits rather well though. More information might make me change my mind, I'm not convinced of E or P at all really. I thought INTP at first btw...

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP. The organisation, hardworking and self sacrificing seems to clash with the general XNTP descriptions though, everything else fits rather well though. More information might make me change my mind, I'm not convinced of E or P at all really. I thought INTP at first btw...

How many INTPs would you describe as having great warmth? :huh: :D
All the ENTPs I personally know are very hard working. Self-sacrificing not so much, but note the qualification: especially when involved in his own personal visions. Organization can be a toss up. NPs can be organized when it matters enough.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How many INTPs would you describe as having great warmth? :huh: :D
All the ENTPs I personally know are very hard working. Self-sacrificing not so much, but note the qualification: especially when involved in his own personal visions. Organization can be a toss up. NPs can be organized when it matters enough.

haha, I didn't think of it like that, I suppose great warmth might be more of an extroverted trait??

Organization really involves lining up the outside world in a logical order, right? That would be a fair sign of Te really, but I'm sure other types can be organized if they have a good reason to be. :yes:

heart

heart on fire
This person tested ENFJ. Raised by INTJ step-father and ESFP mother.

Usehername

On a mission
Woohoo! Was going to say ENFJ but conforming to societal standard of male-as-not-very-feely. :yes: