• disorganized ISTJ

4 44.44%
  • pick this if you haven't showered :o

4 44.44%
First 123 Last

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Hehe. Apparently I am an intuitive-tard.

Si - 21
    Fi - 21
    Se - 21
    Fe - 18
    Ti - 17
    Te - 14
    Ni - 14
    Ne - 14

Intuition is always last for me on tests. =/ This test is inaccurate, but I just thought I'd share.
    Hmm... based on that I would even say you may be ISFJ. I would say since your T is pretty low, that you should narrow it down between ISFJ and ISFP.

your resident asshole

Nahh. That test shows inaccurate usage of my T, but it does show how close some of my functions are. That was the MMDI test. I only like it because it's in a format I understand. On most function tests I always find myself thinking, "Well, it depends on the situation that I'm in." On that test, I like that I understand it and can answer the questions.

And there's no way I'm an ISFJ. I do not use Fe that often and I dislike using it.

MBTI
    I

Haha alright. I gotta say that's a strange order of functions.

your resident asshole

Haha yeah. Do you know of any tests fitting the description I'm talking about? An accurate test that is easy to answer, but not obvious? Sounds like I have a tall order.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

And there's no way I'm an ISFJ. I do not use Fe that often and I dislike using it.
    I am SO with you there. My Fe is pathetic because I don't really value it. Lol.

But anyways on topic I'd just say you're an ISFP. You have Fi and Si at the top, then with Se coming close along. Your Te isn't that great according to this, but then again you were talking about the contexts of the questions for that. Your lack of Te and Ni should be natural for you at the age you're at, since your cognitive development of Ni and Te wouldn't happen until later in life.

I have known two girls since I was pretty young, they are sisters. We're very close. One is an iSTJ (very moderate I) and the other is an eSTJ (very moderate E). They are pretty similar, and you don't remind me of them. Maybe you can see how you relate to my description of the ISTJ-

ISTJ- In the time that I've known her I've known one thing for certain- she's very very bossy. Pretty demanding. She's crazy organized, when she gets stressed she will clean her room (it somehow helps the stress... that's an alien concept to me lol). She has the most insane memory, it's totally unreal to me how well she can remember EVERYTHING about a person and a situation. When she's doing work she totally zones out and doesn't care about anything else, for instance I was picking her up from her work so we could hang out and she said "Hi" to me and then totally ignored me the rest of the time until she finished about 30 minutes later. If I tried to talk to her she would say something like "hold on I'm vacuuming" or "hold on I have to clean the bathrooms" etc. She's very efficient too (at everything, not just her work). She isn't lazy when she has duties. Not at all. Her duties usually come first in her life, to her parents, to school etc.

But aside from all of this she is very devoted to her close friends... as if she makes her friends a "duty" for her to serve and fulfill. She doesn't usually offer sympathy, but offers solutions to your problems typically (unless it's something that's hurt one of her friends, then yeah she will offer sympathy by asking questions to get details about the situation). She is very very emotional, but doesn't let anyone know until you get closer to her (it's not obvious at all, I can't even read her). She's also fun loving, and when she's with friends she can get silly, make degrading jokes, etc. She always seems to have an action plan, something she'd like to do (hence "demanding"). "We should get an iced coffee" and if you don't then she will complain and ask you why until you go to get one or until you present a good reason to not. Lol.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I am SO with you there. My Fe is pathetic because I don't really value it. Lol.
    Well, I will admit, Fe is the reason that I don't slap annoying people.

But anyways on topic I'd just say you're an ISFP. You have Fi and Si at the top, then with Se coming close along. Your Te isn't that great according to this, but then again you were talking about the contexts of the questions for that. Your lack of Te and Ni should be natural for you at the age you're at, since your cognitive development of Ni and Te wouldn't happen until later in life.
    Hmm, I've never heard that before.

ISTJ- In the time that I've known her I've known one thing for certain- she's very very bossy. Pretty demanding. She's crazy organized.
    I would say bossy and demanding would be that of an ESTJ or a confident ISTJ. I am not confident. :/ I try to be organized in my work habits, but sometimes I slip. I am not organized otherwise, which is (I think) typical of my age.

when she gets stressed she will clean her room (it somehow helps the stress... that's an alien concept to me lol).
    That is SO weird. My dad does the EXACT same thing. I've been wondering whether or not he was ISTP, ISTJ, or even a possible IN__.

She has the most insane memory, it's totally unreal to me how well she can remember EVERYTHING about a person and a situation.
    Ehh... I suppose I can remember things pretty well, but if I have to remember a bunch of things, I'll forget them.

When she's doing work she totally zones out and doesn't care about anything else....
    Now this sounds like my brother. He's unable to multi-task with anything. He's an ESFJ, though, so I don't know if that really relates to type. Possibly an SJ thing.

She's very efficient too (at everything, not just her work). She isn't lazy when she has duties. Not at all. Her duties usually come first in her life, to her parents, to school etc.
    I'm actually pretty lazy, but I don't think it relates to my type.

But aside from all of this she is very devoted to her close friends... as if she makes her friends a "duty" for her to serve and fulfill.
    Haha! ISTJ - the duty fulfillers.

She doesn't usually offer sympathy, but offers solutions to your problems typically (unless it's something that's hurt one of her friends, then yeah she will offer sympathy by asking questions to get details about the situation).
    I used to do this with my friends, but I don't any more. It gets a little too awkward for me.

She is very very emotional, but doesn't let anyone know until you get closer to her (it's not obvious at all, I can't even read her). She's also fun loving, and when she's with friends she can get silly, make degrading jokes, etc.
    Heh. Sounds like me. Except I don't think anyone is close enough to me to know.

She always seems to have an action plan, something she'd like to do (hence "demanding"). "We should get an iced coffee" and if you don't then she will complain and ask you why until you go to get one or until you present a good reason to not. Lol.
    Mmm... I can be like that sometimes. Most of the time I just want to do SOMETHING to get out of the house. I like doing things, having experiences, and all that stuff.

It doesn't sound a whole lot like me, but everyone is different. I met an ISFP online and they said that I don't really seem like an ISFP. Also... don't ISFP's typically like fashion? I was never into that sort of thing. And I've also heard that ISFP's like to stand out and be independent. I just want to fit in and have friends. I thought ISTJ vs. ISFP would be more simpler than it's turning into. :/

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

It doesn't sound a whole lot like me, but everyone is different. I met an ISFP online and they said that I don't really seem like an ISFP. Also... don't ISFP's typically like fashion? I was never into that sort of thing. And I've also heard that ISFP's like to stand out and be independent. I just want to fit in and have friends. I thought ISTJ vs. ISFP would be more simpler than it's turning into. :/
    Not all ISFPs care about fashion. Not really a type trait.

As for that other ISFP they were probably misinformed... Type can get pretty deep. I don't relate to many of the INFPs on here, not at all. But I still function like one.

Things to consider-

Enneagram- Your enneagram type can make you different from people of your type. Enneagram deals with motivations. Enneagram deals with motivations and such. I can't relate to enneagram 4 INFPs, myself being a 9w8. When I read their posts I'm like . You should also read into the instinctual variants. Here is a good site for the instincts- How the Enneagram Personality System Works and here is a site with some of the most simple type descriptions yet best ones I've seen- Type 6 Enneagram Type Description |9types.com I linked the 6 for you to start. People often get confused over their type because their enneagram isn't typical of their type, their motivations aren't typical for the type as a result. Keep in mind it's about motivations, MBTI is the tool, enneagram is how it's used.

Posts- Consider ISFP posts and ISTJ posts. Who do you relate to more?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

your resident asshole

Thanks. I think I'll read up on those. I really don't know what my Enneagram type is. I said type 6 because I took one enneagram test and that's what I came up with. I took one on similarminds just now and it said I was a 5w4. I think I'd do better reading the descriptions to figure out my Enneagram type. I'll post back later after I read more about them. Thanks for the links.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Wait till you are older to decide?

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Wait till you are older to decide?
    D: