• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I an ENTP or an ENFP?

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
"ENFP would listen to everyone
ENTP would only listen to someone they have respect for "

I'll listen to anyone, but I throw out opinions that are garbage. Is that ENTP or ENFP?

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
The posting style of the ENFP women on this board appears to volley between unabashed flirting and some bubbly emoting. Sprinkle some defensive/protective argument in there.

The ENTP ladies alternately have a healthy serving of offensive/disarming debating, some shameless flirting, and a dash of bubbly emoting.

It's all about portioning. :newwink:

:laugh:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

I'll listen to anyone, but I throw out opinions that are garbage. Is that ENTP or ENFP?

ENTP, but you suck so much, I would rather type you enfp to get rid of you. But to be fair, I think its a cultural thing thats happening here, I do absolutely not get along with the superficial nature of american ladies and therefore to be honest with you, you are entp.

Your organisational abilities tend to leave room for much options and your feelings are pretty not much enlightened, yet

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
ENTP, but you suck so much, I would rather type you enfp to get rid of you. But to be fair, I think its a cultural thing thats happening here, I do absolutely not get along with the superficial nature of american ladies and therefore to be honest with you, you are entp.

Your organisational abilities tend to leave room for much options and your feelings are pretty not much enlightened, yet

YAWN!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yaya, you go joking around, fartasses :D

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP, duh. I could have told you that!

Classic one, in fact. I see a fair amount of Fe in your posts, which is non-existent in ENFP women's posts. Having feelings and compassion doesn't make you F...just human.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ

Neither or both.

Btw, that list Trinity posted... I could have scored ENTP too with that. And I'm ENFP.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
So ENTP seems likely. No one has said ENFP yet.

Yeah, it just sounds like your Fe and Si are developed enough to where you've internalized that people both expect and appreciate being (supposedly) listened to, and that it's a social obligation that helps things go more smoothly, anyway. The mild pleasures you get from satisfying both of these help offset the Ne wondering where something more interesting is.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Sounds to me like you're an ENTP who has yet to develop Ti.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP, duh. I could have told you that!

Classic one, in fact. I see a fair amount of Fe in your posts, which is non-existent in ENFP women's posts. Having feelings and compassion doesn't make you F...just human.

is it? can you explain that to me a bit...i'm not sure i can recognize it so much.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

i listen to only those i respect or value the opinions of too....which could possibly be more people than an entp person?? i have no idea...maybe our grading system is different?? idk.