User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    ...How good is your memory? Mine really sucks. I blame it on a lack of paying conscious attention to detail. Not sure whether there is a lack of memory associated with a lack of Si (though there are threads on the subject), but it might clue you in to the right direction.
    As far as I know, Ne is a function that builds everything up from scratch every time you think about it (or at least, prefers to), Si users like to rely on what they know and use methods to do things, like... by the book style. The weakness of Ne is that you forget things quickly and easily, the strength is that you generally have more experience in processing data. This doesn't mean that you have no memory power, or that Si users aren't capable of working out things from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    I knew you seemed too intellectual for an ISTJ.
    That's funny... I know one who is a genius, I've always assumed that they were all rather intellectual. I even remember seeing some resource labeling them as the scientist type, along with INTJ. I'm not sure if you're talking about the same intellectual here though... maybe it has something to do with what I wrote just above...
    5 3 9

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post

That's funny... I know one who is a genius, I've always assumed that they were all rather intellectual. I even remember seeing some resource labeling them as the scientist type, along with INTJ. I'm not sure if you're talking about the same intellectual here though... maybe it has something to do with what I wrote just above...
    It's hard to explain. He just analyzed things in a way that didn't seem ISTJish. I was wondering about him when I saw his posts. I thought maybe it was his age.

MBTI
    xxxx

I'll take that as a compliment.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    +1
    +2.

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    The ISTJ has more of a common sense intellectualism as opposed to creative intellectualism.

MBTI
    xxxx

Follow up:

I'm taking various other tests to see if everything matches up. Thoughts?

If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    I

INTP.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Quite truthfully, you always struck me as more of an N from our interactions. I would never ask someone if they were wrong about how they typed themselves, unless I was very sure, but even your sense of humour seems way more intuitive. I would for sure say that you are a T. As for the other two letters, it is harder to tell. Online, Es and Is are a little hazier to me. I sort of think of you as more of an INTJ, but I may be wrong...

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Quite truthfully, you always struck me as more of an N from our interactions. I would never ask someone if they were wrong about how they typed themselves, unless I was very sure, but even your sense of humour seems way more intuitive. I would for sure say that you are a T. As for the other two letters, it is harder to tell. Online, Es and Is are a little hazier to me. I sort of think of you as more of an INTJ, but I may be wrong...
    It's good to see you know how potentially dangerous it can be when you inform someone that you think they've been mistyped.

From my life experiences, I've figured out by now that I'm an I. This has become especially apparent to me as of late; I expend energy in group situations and gain it in solitude.

In general, I've found that I behave more like an INTJ but have the function order of an INTP. Go figure.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

In any case, welcome to the N side!

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    In any case, welcome to the N side!
    Of all the sides I could be welcomed to (N, NT, P, INTP, Ne), it seems I've only been welcomed to the N side thus far.