• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFP or INFP?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The thing that makes me think Ne the most is building the characters worlds in his head.
This is anecdotal but I do that kind of thing, but I get bits of information here and there pop in my mind and have to pull them out to sort through and make something of them. I can't do it all in my head. I need to build a framework outside of myself to hang everything off.

There always needs to be a feedback loop with the external world in some way.

Well, technically, he creates character worlds on paper. The details are evident in the drawing. Like I said, his cartoons are literal in a way.
I know an ISFP can create characters, because ISFP novelists do exist :D
I think that's a matter of Fi in some ways.

For me, it's his speech that seems Ne. Just totally random sometimes, but if I listen hard I can see what he is getting at.

wolfy

awsm
I see, I'm thinking he is ISFP again. Just based on my own experience with myself though. :D