• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are these fellas/ladies?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I need your help again, please.

Person #1 -
Very friendly guy, self-proclaimed loner. He can be really animated and ... quirky/goofy/wacky is probably a good word combination for him. Very deep in certain subjects, interested in philosophy, psychology, etc. Has certain self-proclaimed psychic powers... in the past he has unintentionally foreseen events in dreams, at least that's what he has told friends he knows well. Likes having fun, very hard worker when necessary, pulls all-nighters. Procrastinates on assignments. Sleeps very late, and wakes up very late, has a lot of sleep.

Person #2 -
She doesn't talk a lot, kind person. Very simple person, sometimes takes a long time to get ready. Scared of many things. Has been married multiple times. Very quiet overall, helpful person, doesn't express emotion easily or easily talk to others or say what's on her mind a lot. Good cook.

Person #3 -
Guy who seems grumpy a lot of the time, but if around many people can be really really fun/funny. Often pretty stingy with money, purposely brakes several times when driving to save gas (this was before our country was hit with an economic crisis). He can be hard-working, but also very laid back and casual. Can be highly indiscreet and often says things blatantly without thinking them through before. Often careless, dropping/spilling things easily but he tries to keep his place very clean. Seems to joke around and have fun in getting others angry. Things seem to affect his mood, when he's in a good mood, he's entertaining to be around.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Person #1 -
Very friendly guy, self-proclaimed loner. He can be really animated and ... quirky/goofy/wacky is probably a good word combination for him. Very deep in certain subjects, interested in philosophy, psychology, etc. Has certain self-proclaimed psychic powers... in the past he has unintentionally foreseen events in dreams, at least that's what he has told friends he knows well. Likes having fun, very hard worker when necessary, pulls all-nighters. Procrastinates on assignments. Sleeps very late, and wakes up very late, has a lot of sleep.

ENXP. ENXP types can be loners and very inward. Otherwise he just sounds like an ENXP to me. I'm not sure if it's an Ne thing, but I have these dreams as well, and they do come true.

Person #2 -
She doesn't talk a lot, kind person. Very simple person, sometimes takes a long time to get ready. Scared of many things. Has been married multiple times. Very quiet overall, doesn't express emotion easily or easily talk to others or say what's on her mind a lot. Good cook.

ISFP? Maybe ISFJ. You'd know better though for P/J.

Person #3 -
Guy who seems grumpy a lot of the time, but if around many people can be really really fun/funny. Often pretty stingy with money, purposely brakes several times to save gas (this was before our country was hit with an economic crisis). He can be hard-working, but also very laid back and casual. Can be highly indiscreet and often says things blatantly without thinking them through before. Often careless, dropping things easily. Things seem to affect his mood, when he's in a good mood, he's entertaining to be around.

Some sort of ESTX. I'm leaning toward ESTJ but I'm not too sure... again you'd know better with P/J.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Person #1:
ENxP

Person #2:
ISFJ?

Person #3:
xSTJ

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
#1 ENFJ

#2 ISFP

#3 ISTJ

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Really? Person #1 is an extrovert? Maybe, I could potentially see him being ENFP.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Really? Person #1 is an extrovert? Maybe, I could potentially see him being ENFP.

Most ENFJs I know are kind of "loners" for being extroverts. Maybe he's an INFJ then. From your description, I had a hard time deciding E/I, honestly.