• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sorry.....this time i'm actually trully resonating with this/INFP "oh yeah inner estj

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sorry.....this time i'm actually trully resonating with this/INFP "oh yeah inner estj

never mind. probably not the right place to put this anyway. oops.

:coffee:

Ladyinspring is a forum member on here.
She can be found in the
"MBTI (tm), Enneagram, and other personality matrices".
Probably have to go back a few pages.
The thread she's in is about Interaction styles.

tell me about it....with the whole who am i? thing.
Funny I can see that. Tad bit extreme but with an element of truth :newwink:.

Main problem is that there's just so many misunderstandings i have had.
So i had to work through all the fog.

Not saying i lash out more I stand up for myself....stand my ground "when needed". If anything it's hard for me to even work up the courage to do that. To be assertive.

I guess I'm not really asking anything more just clarifying hence why i want to delete this.

I've learned to walk away and pick certain battles.
I realized that when i started this thread, it was kinda useless.
Speaking of which How and if you can delete forums like this?

Could be just me being over sensitive but i feel like i'm being attacked :cry:. I respect the Advice though :hug:.

From the Introduction to the Four temperaments" from Linda V Berens.
About the NF temperament.
"Creating Harmony: They will go to great lengths to create harmony in relationships. This does not mean they are totally averse to addressing conflict, and they will in fact brave conflict for the greater good of future harmony and integrity."

Peace.
Sincerely,
dots.

Last edited:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lightbulb.....heh :devil:.

Okay I was thinking of something "ladyinspring" said from the interactions styles thread that i created in the forum thing xD. Also while looking up the definition of "creating harmony" in the catalyst temperament......:yes:.

She mentioned how when she goes under extreme stress she will get very rigid and hates when someone try's to walk away from a fight etc.
I found i agreed with this I usually am very pleasant and relaxed.

There have been times when i'm under stress i see this. I really am seeing this cause other types i look at and compare the "shadow personalities" when under stress they just were not clicking. This is actually a "ah hah that's it.....i do that....ooh....okay eric b smack your forehead xDD.....I'll do my part....:doh: :doh: :hug:.

something about this reminds me of this:
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_8yPap-k_s"]What am I?[/YOUTUBE]

I don't know what you're asking or anything, but when I get angry, I stop myself from hurting others or lashing out, I don't control things, I just get impatient. There has been the incredibly rare occasion when I've just lost it and screamed my face off and bawled my eyes out... but that never happened :whistle:. I don't command people, ever, but I did make a thread in which to give it a go on. In some fights, I'll end up unable to get a clear point across, because I'm being yelled at with irrational crazy arguments that blame everything on me, in those cases, I simply walk away in a very very foul mood.

Can you explain this harmony clarifying thing? or perhaps who ladyspring is? and maybe cut back on the "xD"s, :doh:s and ellipses (although technically, and ellipse has three dots). The whole thread makes no sense whatsoever...