User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Am I the only one who thinks she sounds kind of cool?

I'm going with INTP now, after some more thought.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Okay, I've had her take the test (she gave me a strange look when I asked her to take the test, but when I said I did it for "sociological research" she took it anyway), but I don't think she answered the questions honestly. I wrote the exact numbers down:

ENTJ
    Extraverted: 33%
    Intuitive: 75%
    Thinking: 62%
    Judging: 89%

We used HumanMetrics for this. I don't know if that's a very good one.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Ni- symbolic. The pacman and the fork drawing seemed like Ne, until the explanations were put forth, that seems rather Ni like.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    Okay, I've had her take the test (she gave me a strange look when I asked her to take the test, but when I said I did it for "sociological research" she took it anyway), but I don't think she answered the questions honestly. I wrote the exact numbers down:

ENTJ

The thinking preference is rather balanced, and from what's been given, I wouldn't believe that she is an extrovert. Logic suggests INFJ... but something tells me that it's INFP. This is a very difficult one to type I think... perhaps eliminating types will solve the problem faster. There's already been:
    ISFP INFP INTP INFJ ISTJ ENTJ

Considering that anyone has access to all functions, it's possible that some of these options were put up there based on her exhibiting an undeveloped function. To complicate things, she's probably an enneagram 6, which could resemble ISTJ's loyalty to others. This is going to take quite a fair bit of brain power to solve , I'll come back with an answer once I've chugged through the info, I'm betting that she's an INFX though.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

ENTJ
    Okay, that seals the deal. She's INFP

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

They only showed the percentages of the "winning" functions. It said she was moderately extraverted, very intuitive and judging and pretty thinking as well but not extremely.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

I wouldn't place too much stock in those results. The only tests that ever give me accurate results are the ones at the cognitive processes website. All of the other ones squish the extroverted/introverted side of each function into one process, and that leads to mistypings.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

True...many INFPs don't test INFP. That's why we waffle back and forth between types so much.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

ENTJ

This is interesting: I was thinking INTJ when I read the description. She's got a lot in common with my INTJ sister - I can imagine her doing most of the things described. Actually, she has done quite a few of them...
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly_Effected View Post
    As far as you know, and for how many years before???? things develop over time, and may not manifest or be triggered till later.
    What did the guy do?
    Almost two years. That guy just annoyed her. She didn't totally hate him, but somehow it seemed like she loved to see him get expelled. She can be a little cruel from time to time. Definately not someone you should mess with.

Anyways, then I guess she might be a INTJ with high Fi?
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here