User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Junior Member Butterfly_Effected's Avatar
    MBTI
    XXXX

This girl is not weird.
    She is shy until comfortable, she feels looked down upon, she is not about looks and feels that mean people suck...
    She doesn't want to be a wallflower-conformity sucks-she wants to be an individual amongst the masses.
    Her drinking numbs her pain.
    She gets bored with the tediousness of school.
    She's imaginative/artistic.
    blogs are dumb - life is important
    manic moments
    um..... lots of meat eaters love animals????
    she is a problem solver - brain is in overdrive (genius???)
    enjoys attention but doesn't get enough positive attention
    loyal/looks aren't important
    Other than her art and writing she doesn't do much... no-one but her man hangs out with her.
    She is lonely, sad, depressed... perhaps slightly bi-polar with a touch of borderline.

She can't be accurately typed, because she shifts from one to another frequently!!!!

She needs to be treated kindly, and she needs more friends (and less judging ones)

she has a very low self esteem

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly_Effected View Post
    This girl is not weird.
    She is shy until comfortable, she feels looked down upon, she is not about looks and feels that mean people suck...
    She doesn't want to be a wallflower-conformity sucks-she wants to be an individual amongst the masses.
    manic moments
    Other than her art and writing she doesn't do much... no-one but her man hangs out with her.
    She is lonely, sad, depressed... perhaps slightly bi-polar with a touch of borderline.

She can't be accurately typed, because she shifts from one to another frequently!!!!

She needs to be treated kindly, and she needs more friends (and less judging ones)

I wouldn't focus so much on typing her ....I mean what's the big deal? it's kind of unhealthy and creepy..she's probably just a douche.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

She does have a few friends, as far as I know. It just seems like she doesn't want to put too much energy in friendships. When she finally has made new friends, she ditches them quickly, with or without a reason. And dressing like a man at a fancy party is supposed to give you possitive attention? I've seen her do a lot of things to get negative attention and indeed, to badger others. (That drinking thing only happened a couple of times, once during a project day for Christmas when we were supposed to do things for charity and a few times during normal school days. She doesn't seem to be an alcoholic.) Your description sounds a bit too emo to me. If someone is depressed, I am the first one to know, and believe me, she isn't.

O well, tomorrow we have art class and philosophy class together. Want any reports about it?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    . If someone is depressed, I am the first one to know, and believe me, she isn't.

O well, tomorrow we have art class and philosophy class together. Want any reports about it?
    some people are very good at hiding their depression...
    love to hear more, she sounds interesting and fun.

MBTI
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I wouldn't focus so much on typing her ....I mean what's the big deal? it's kind of unhealthy and creepy..she's probably just a douche.
    she is probably a wonderful person trying to break free of her shell, mean people are a setback

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

some people are very good at hiding their depression...
    But I'm still the first to notice it. I have a sixth sense for recognizing depressed people. And people haven't been mean to her for years, as far as I know. They don't dare anymore since she got a guy kicked out of school.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    XXXX

... people haven't been mean to her for years, as far as I know. They don't dare anymore since she got a guy kicked out of school.
    As far as you know, and for how many years before???? things develop over time, and may not manifest or be triggered till later.
    What did the guy do?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

She sounds kind of like a more jaded, rebellious version of me when I was in high school. Based on that and my overall sense of her, I'll put in a vote for INFP.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

First I thought INFP, but most INFPs are much friendlier.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

I am more and more convinced by reading this board that people are very bad at spotting INFPs, I mean, if that is your criteria...

Anyhow, this girl sounds INxP for sure. Can't say F or T from this, but I'll go with INTP for now. She sounds a LOT like an unhealthy INTP I knew. All the way down to the 1984 thing.

I don't totally rule out INFP though. I can relate to this description is some ways...

I think the tuxedo thing is pretty funny. It's creative and fun - that is why she did it.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

The thing about the weird costume (and then actually getting upset at being questioned) sounds a little more super-immature INTP, but I think the overall picture I'm getting is closer to INFJ.

Fits a lot of immature INFJ behaviors to a tee.

This girl is not weird.
    manic moments

All of this is highly suggestive of Ni+Fe wanting desperately to connect with others but being self-conscious to allow itself to truly open up. I know someone exactly like this, incidentally.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?