123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Default What's Stigmatica's Type

Ok... Originally I was tested as INTP. I joined INTPc, and overtime people seemed to get it in their heads that I was mistyped. I posted a type me thread on INTPc, and my current type is the result. A few have requested a do over type me thread here in the wilds of all types. This is it.

Ask me questions that you feel might help you in the quest of finding my type, and I shall try to answer.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Is the sky blue ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Is the sky blue ?
    Depends on your perspective, as well as the time of day... not to mention your definition of color. It appears blue at times, but it's actually just the atmosphere absorbing and scattering different wavelengths of light differently, giving your eyes the net perception of blue. For something to actually BE blue, I think it needs to reflect it. Of course, even that is a matter of which and how much of what colors get absorbed versus reflected by an object. Then again, blue is nothing but a human construct to describe something. Who's to say what reality REALLY is. Perhaps we're in the matrix, and in the real Universe, there is no blue.

That ^ is my stereotypical INTP answer....

Here's another...
    Yes, the sky can be blue like the eyes of an angel on a clear summers day.

Or perhaps...
    No, I find the sky to be quite jovial most of the time. I, however, am feeling quite blue at the moment.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

So what is your answer ?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

So what is your answer ?
    That's just it... all of the above, depending on who I'm talking to and when and where. If I'm on INTPc, it would be the first. If I was sitting on the back porch enjoying the weather, it might be 2. If I'm writing a poem, or just got dumped on, it would definitely be 3. Here, since I'm feeling tested, I'll go with 1... though, as it was off the cuff, it may not be 100% accurate, but close.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Ok

Question 2: What words come to your mind, if you are asked about how you feel / think about the current world situation, in terms of societal equality and the development of economics ?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Ok

Question 2: What words come to your mind, if you are asked about how you feel / think about the current world situation, in terms of societal equality and the development of economics ?
    Easy... boredom, gray, "Joe Versus the Volcano" opening scene and song ("You Haul Sixteen Tons")

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Ok, two questions are of course to few to get you to know. But from the things I have seen so far, I would type you ENFP in mbti terms.

I am sure about basically 2 things. You are good at Extroverted Thinking, cause you write in a very organized way, interprete your thoughts and leave not much room for others to question your motives.

You seem to be a user of Introverted Feeling aswell, cause you seem to have a knack for inducing pain to yourself (what info I derived from you joining the intpcentral ) and you generally appear to be protective about your feelings, aswell as they may come off in front of others, meaning you dont try to hurt someone out of pure pleasure.

The rest is hard to figure out from only 2 questions and may be become more clear if I get to know you. If you are intrested in good lecture, I can recommend you the socionics site. Their types are basically the same as in mbti but they have got more depth to it:

I would give you the advice to read up on the quadras first, cause they give an good overview + give you the chance to narrow down your situation better:

Quadra - Wikisocion

I would think that you may be Gamma Quadra, cause INTPs would be aswell. Therefore you could be ISFJ, ENTJ, INTP or ESFP.

You may start on reading on the ESFP profile, which is SEE in socionics. If you click their abbreviations, on the following page, you will see the mbti type aswell.

Let me know if this was of any help.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

The ENFP by the way is located in the Delta Quadra, which might be true aswell for you.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Ok, two questions are of course to few to get you to know. But from the things I have seen so far, I would type you ENFP in mbti terms.

I am sure about basically 2 things. You are good at Extroverted Thinking, cause you write in a very organized way, interprete your thoughts and leave not much room for others to question your motives.

You seem to be a user of Introverted Feeling aswell, cause you seem to have a knack for inducing pain to yourself (what info I derived from you joining the intpcentral ) and you generally appear to be protective about your feelings, aswell as they may come off in front of others, meaning you dont try to hurt someone out of pure pleasure.

The rest is hard to figure out from only 2 questions and may be become more clear if I get to know you. If you are intrested in good lecture, I can recommend you the socionics site. Their types are basically the same as in mbti but they have got more depth to it:

I would give you the advice to read up on the quadras first, cause they give an good overview + give you the chance to narrow down your situation better:

Quadra - Wikisocion

I would think that you may be Gamma Quadra, cause INTPs would be aswell. Therefore you could be ISFJ, ENTJ, INTP or ESFP.

You may start on reading on the ESFP profile, which is SEE in socionics. If you click their abbreviations, on the following page, you will see the mbti type aswell.

Let me know if this was of any help.
    Thanks for your participation and suggestions... THAT is a lot of reading, I'm scanning it now.