• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Very confused! Require insight!

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I realize that over thinking type is a dangerous trap to get into, but I just have a hard time deciding my type. When I discovered myers-briggs I thought I must be ENTP. When I came to the forums I was INFJ, then after reading around the forums I thought I must be an INFP. Then for a while I was SURE I was INTP. Now I just don't know.

The only thing I am sure of is that I am an N. I am pretty sure I am a P, but my test results consistently place me as INFJ/INTJ. I am a big thinker, but I base all my decisions on the feelings of others. Another annoying dichotomy is that while I like to interact in quite 1-on-1 situations. I hate to share my friends with a crowd of people. I can talk one-on-one with a good friend forever, even if they can't stay up until 5 in the morning. But I often become a completely insane hyper performer. I sing, dance, joke, act and relish in being the centre of attention. Almost no one would believe I am introverted. Even my mom thinks I am an extrovert. I love to talk to people and entertain them, but at the same time, at rowdy parties I kind of wilt and shrink off to the side.

Any suggestions? I suspect I am probably making this too complicated, but I am having a hard time making up my mind and I really want to figure it out.

Extra info: Does thing help?

Ni>Ne>Fi=Ti>Te=Fe>Si>Se

Last edited:

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
do a cognitive functions test...instead of looking at individual dichotomies, look at temperaments...i find that to be a more accurate indicator of a personality

if nothing works, take a break from this psych stuff...dont think bout it for a week and then come do the test

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
do a cognitive functions test...instead of looking at individual dichotomies, look at temperaments...i find that to be a more accurate indicator of a personality

What he said.