• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me.

hommefatal

I have evaluated my traits

My strenghts:
I
- am good with money
- am interested in resolving conflict, rather than ignoring it
- am able to move on after a love relationship has failed/is over (once I'm sure it's over, although I blame myself)
- want to please others
- am good at communication, especially written
- am very perceptive, sensitive, and concerned about people's thoughts, motives, and feelings
- am motivational, inspirational; bring out the best in others
- am warmly affectionate and affirming
- am fun to be with - lively sense of humour, dramatic, energetic, optimistic
- strive for "win-win" situations
- am driven to meet other's needs
- am loyal and dedicated
- am self-confident
- respect and appreciate other's needs for space and privacy
- am enthusiastic and fun-loving, I make everything enjoyable
- am extremely intelligent
- am very charming
- am laid-back and flexible, usually easy to get along with
- am a big idea-person, always working on a grand scheme or idea
- am good at making money
- feel love and affection for those close to me which is almost childlike in its purity
- am laid-back and easy-going, willing to defer to my mates
- approach things which interest me very enthusiastically
- am richly imaginative and creative
- am not demanding, with simple daily needs
- am dedicated to achieve the ultimate relationship
- have a deep capacity for love and caring
- am warmly concerned and caring towards others
- am nurturing, supportive and encouraging
- am likely to recognize and appreciate other's need for space
- am able to express myself well
- am flexible and diverse

My weaknesses:
I
- may inadvertently hurt others with insensitive language
- extremely dislike conflict and criticism
- hold onto bad relationships long after they've turned bad
- strongly need to receive praise and positive affirmation
- tend to be smothering
- My enthusiasm may lead me to be unrealistic
- am uninterested in dealing with "mundane" matters such as cleaning, paying bills, etc.
- constantly quest for the perfect relationship which makes me change relationships frequently
- become bored easily
- have difficulty scolding or punishing others
- tend to be controlling and/or manipulative
- tend to be critical of opinions and attitudes which don't match my own
- am sometimes unaware of social appropriateness or protocol
- am extremely sensitive to conflict
- tend to blame myself when things go wrong / for problems
- My sharply defined value system makes me unbending in some areas
- tend to be overly private
- thrive on action and excitement, and may stir things up to create it
- am focused on enjoying the present moment, I may appear lazy or slow-moving at times
- My enthusiasm for verbal debates can make me appear argumentative
- tend to be challenging and confrontational
- tend to have difficulty listening to others
- tend to make hasty decisions
- Lifelong commitments are a struggle for me - I take things one day at a time
- am always excited by something new, I may change partners frequently
- My love of debate causes me to provoke arguments
- tend to "blow off" conflict situations by ignoring them, or else I "blow up" in heated anger
- tend to be shy and reserved
- don't like to have my space invaded
- may react very emotionally to stressful situations
- tendency to not follow through on their plans and ideas

Descriptions that described me best:
1. ENFP (100%)
2. ENFJ (90%)
3. INFP (85%)
4. INTP (50%)
5. ENTP (40%)
5. INFJ (40%)

The others described me very little. It was just a relationships description but it makes it very clear I am an NF.

messy, disorganized, social, tough, outgoing, rarely worries, self revealing, open, risk taker, likes the unknown, (likes large parties), makes friends easily, likes to stand out, (likes to make fun of people), reckless, optimistic, positive, strong, does not like to be alone, ambivalent about chaos, abstract, impractical, (not good at saving money), fearless, trusting, thrill seeker, not rule conscious, enjoys leadership, strange, (loves food), abstract, rarely irritated, anti-authority, attracted to the counter culture
social, calm, unstructured

those that are not entirely true in brackets and those that are very characteristic in bold letters

I am very calm concerning most things but very limbic concerning things I care about a lot.

G

garbage

You actually seem really, really INTP based on your other posts. Either that, or a IxFP who doesn't readily display emotions.

hommefatal

It may be true I act like an ISFP if anxious. But otherwise I am impractical, I hate nature, and I am strong.
You actually seem really, really INTP based on your other posts. Either that, or a IxFP who doesn't readily display emotions.
You know what? (I don't want to sound aggressive, just an expression). I am a lot of an actor. Around thinkers I won't display any emotions, and around feelers I will be overly emotional.
I tend to be gentle in general but I am bitchy when criticised. I am a diplomat. I am able to use all functions and I am not consistent. It all depends on mood much more than on ability. Eventually I am able to punish others but I refuse to. I act more like an introvert but that's because there are not enough people I really trust and I am not interested in talking about things I'm not interested in. But when not around others I feel like a nobody. If you really get to know you happen to see I spam you with everything that comes to mind and I feel at ease. My INTP behaviour is just a way to hedge attacks. When being alone I feel incredibly bad.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

They don't tend to display emotions anyway, but I think they would if everyone else did. I'm pretty certain that you are an INFP, but it's maybe a bit difficult to tell when for someone so young, and speaking a secondary language.

hommefatal

They don't tend to display emotions anyway, but I think they would if everyone else did. I'm pretty certain that you are an INFP, but it's maybe a bit difficult to tell when for someone so young, and speaking a secondary language.
Tell me the difference between E and I again. I'll never be certain.

hommefatal

Woah, this is really accurate.

Your Cognitive Development Profile
The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.2)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42.5)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************** (34.2)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************ (12.8)
unused
introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************** (18)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************************* (43.6)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************************** (47.5)
excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INFP, or ENFJ

If these results are different from what you know of yourself, you might consider why your developmental pattern does not align with your expectation. You might also consider exploring this result as a possible better fit.

The Four Temperaments
Corresponding best-fit temperaments based on your profile: Catalyst (NF); secondly Improviser (SP); then Theorist (NT); and lastly, Stabilizer (SJ).

This was the first time I've taken this test without being prejudiced.